So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

In all seriousness, you know what the root of major problems are-REP

People think they need to be provocative, for the sake of being provocative and get a stimulating little jolt when one of their buds come along and say-"Wow, that was provocative, here is some rep for ya".

Some of these posters think they are super heroes with their REP count and actually track where they are in comparison to others.

Feeling bad about myself, let me get some REP at Jetnation and cure the ills and make me feel better about myself. The more flamboyant and off beat I can be, the better chances of me getting REP.

I know the world may end because Garb was right on this subject when it was introduced, but she was right.

Just one stupid person's opinion.

hispanic-woman-riding_~BLD044343.jpg

What the???? If I was right, and you share the same opinion, that would mean it is NOT stupid. Yeesh! ;)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People think they need to be provocative, for the sake of being provocative and get a stimulating little jolt when one of their buds come along and say-"Wow, that was provocative, here is some rep for ya".

Some of these posters think they are super heroes with their REP count and actually track where they are in comparison to others.

Feeling bad about myself, let me get some REP at Jetnation and cure the ills and make me feel better about myself. The more flamboyant and off beat I can be, the better chances of me getting REP.

I know the world may end because Garb was right on this subject when it was introduced, but she was right.

Negative rep would balance this out. Just sayin'...

As you can see, I was not banned, Nor is this about conspiracy theories. I'm not sure Arsis' motivation for stabbing me in the back, but this is just another reason not to embrace, or trust, anyone in a message board setting. Simply, I choose not to post on JetNation any longer because I have a difference of opinion with Max, and several venerable posters, on posting philosophy and content, and the usage stream of consciousness in various threads. Additionally, I didn't like how several of my board friends and others were treated of late. That's it straight from the source.

Max is ruining his own board :eek:

Max is ruining his own board :eek:

I know, I feel that my consciousness has changed for the worse since I've been here. I think I need to move on as I need my free will to be interpreted properly into a digital form thus becoming the culmination of hilarity and wittiness, alas I thought I may have found it here but I have been deceived by the overlord Max.

Was that Borgo enough?

I know, I feel that my consciousness has changed for the worse since I've been here. I think I need to move on as I need my free will to be interpreted properly into a digital form thus becoming the culmination of hilarity and wittiness, alas I thought I may have found it here but I have been deceived by the overlord Max.

Was that Borgo enough?

C+

I don't think anyone can really imitate borgo well though..

As you can see, I was not banned, Nor is this about conspiracy theories. I'm not sure Arsis' motivation for stabbing me in the back, but this is just another reason not to embrace, or trust, anyone in a message board setting. Simply, I choose not to post on JetNation any longer because I have a difference of opinion with Max, and several venerable posters, on posting philosophy and content, and the usage stream of consciousness in various threads. Additionally, I didn't like how several of my board friends and others were treated of late. That's it straight from the source.

Dude you're taking the aspects of this site too seriously IMO, it's just a message board. You shouldn't stop posting over this.

Oh snap, I see you're catching me in rep! GTFO!

Was that Borgo enough?

....close, you need to work in a womans genitals and sexual lubricants. For example. ".........my free will to participate in a slathered digital manipulation where the lovely lady writhed as she culminated in my hilarity. I thought I could regale my sexual wit here, but I have been deceived by the overlord Max."

None of these problems were around when we had negative rep.

Just sayin'

....close, you need to work in a womans genitals and sexual lubricants. For example. ".........my free will to participate in a slathered digital manipulation where the lovely lady writhed as she culminated in my hilarity. I thought I could regale my sexual wit here, but I have been deceived by the overlord Max."

Damnit. You're right, I should've gone in that direction and posted some random hot asian girl in her underwear.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC003Xz3CY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC003Xz3CY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

solid B

:yes:

You're two years too late. rep almost made Max have a nervous breakdown. almost. I told him that eating A LOT relieves stress. lol..well, he's ok now :)

I told BP that rep was ghey. JetCane and I totally both said that. :winking0001:

Good post though Scott. I do agree with your premise.

The Jetcane/Garb/SD rep revolt was crushed with one mighty fist! hahaha! they finally bowed to my will and started displaying their rep too ;)

:wild:

REPPPPPPPPPP for that ms. chick pea!!!

:happy0071:

Are you sure that has nothing to do with the constant Yankees Group Circlejerk that goes on in there everyday?

Is it wrong for a group of Yankees posters to post about the team every day? Or was that a joke...

Is it wrong for a group of Yankees posters to post about the team every day? Or was that a joke...

No it isn't wrong. GOB has anger management\penis envy issues and is stuck in Detroit. Don't mind him. :winking0001:

Archived