Hairston CF

Holliday LF

Garciaparra 1B

Suzuki C

Cust DH

Crosby 3B

Ellis 2B

Pitching: RHP Vin Mazzaro (2-6, 4.09).

I'm going to the game tomorrow. Knowing my luck, it'll break their 8-game win streak. I'm disappointed that Pettitte's pitching, who's about the most unceremonious Yankee starter to see when you go to one game per year. Though I suppose it could've been Mitre.

I'm going to the game tomorrow. Knowing my luck, it'll break their 8-game win streak. I'm disappointed that Pettitte's pitching, who's about the most unceremonious Yankee starter to see when you go to one game per year. Though I suppose it could've been Mitre.

I've seen Igawa. In person.

I've seen Igawa. In person.

I think I can top that....

A few years ago I flew up from Florida to New York three times and went to a Yankee game each time. EVERY game was started by Randy Johnson and he got his ass handed to him...ummm...I mean, he was very unlucky, in all three starts.

I think I can top that....

A few years ago I flew up from Florida to New York three times and went to a Yankee game each time. EVERY game was started by Randy Johnson and he got his ass handed to him...ummm...I mean, he was very unlucky, in all three starts.

Ive seen the Asian trifecta. Irabu, Igawa and Wang this season when the Indians put up about 4 touchdowns on us.

Why is Holliday in the A's lineup? lol

I like our lineup today. I like Gardner batting 2nd, and Swisher 5th. Also, it's good to give some of the older dudes a rest. 8 and 9 are almost automatic outs though. :character42:

Why is Holliday in the A's lineup? lol

I like our lineup today. I like Gardner batting 2nd, and Swisher 5th. Also, it's good to give some of the older dudes a rest. 8 and 9 are almost automatic outs though. :character42:

I fail at copy and paste. :bag:

Today's lineup. No ARod. Gardner is on the DL with a broken thumb.

YANKEES (59-38)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Posada C

Matsui DH

Swisher RF

Cano 2B

Cabrera CF

Ransom 3B

Pitching: RHP Sergio Mitre (1-0, 4.76).

well this game is over, and I'm not even trying to jinx it, I'm just smart enough to know Mitre is a horrible pitcher, and obviously this entire Yankee Organization is so ****ing retarded in thinking this guy can handle the ****ing majors.

Not to mention the prick got suspended for 50 games for roids.

Oh god.... Girardi is an idiot if he seriously brings him in (of course we all should know this by now). Whats wrong with Hughes for 2 again?

I just saw that Hughes was warming up. Hopefully Joe is smart.

Archived