Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

So you guys cant see why I voted for Klecko ?? Its pretty obvious he jumped right in and stuck up for JiF therefore I suspected him. The it was obvious I was trying to get a rise out of him.

I think what EY said made sense and was even thinking it before he actully said it. It makes complete sense to NO VOTE so as to not risk killing a townie and possibly more. It makes even more sense to have only one possible townie dead after a day night cycle giving us more time to evaluate. But hey if you guys think Im a commie go ahead and vote.

Some of you may not be used to my play style and it may seem erratic but its for a reason, all I can tell you at this point is Im NOT a Commie. Go back and read my reasons for why I voted for Klecko and you will see it makes total sense the first vote for JIF was a joke that much should be pretty obvious.

Also keep in mind right now Im siding with no one, NOT even EY. I just think what hes saying makes alot of sense. The only person siding with anyone was obviously Klecko and he jumped all over me for it. The rest of you are all throwing out the Douche card. Im neither a douche or a commie .

My vote stands as a NO VOTE. Good night and good luck.

Crusher Im devistated.

Your devistated? You made me feel like a piece of meat, ok an entire cow, but thats not the point. You got into that whole pied piper mode and try to start taking the town for a little ride. We all have to sense the heat during the game, so this game you go first. We miss you so much you get to go first. Not go go, but go.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JiF just doesn't strike me as a commie. I mean he does do the ghey things with Teh Crusher but he's not really 100% ghey as his massive stable of fat women will attest. Plus I know he's not a huge vodka drinker either....

That is the post that Smash is using to tie me and Kleck together. Obviously a joke, just as much as Smash claims his vote on me was a joke.

Is a no vote actully a rush ? Those of you who jumped on My bandwagon are doing the same thing you said should not be done but you are in fact killing a townie in the process, if you get your way. Tell me Fellow townies is this the way of a free society or is it the twisted plan of commie pinko bastards.

Read the bolded statement very carefully folks. JIF knows full well I have FOS on him along with Klecko. I just want to be sure Im not making a mistake. The no lunch is a very safe bet for the town right now trust me.

Right now the odds are a townie will be lynched who tends to benifit from that ?

This is classic spin. You tell everyone to read the bolded statement but take the focus away from my questioning of you in the same post. Nice fear tactic. Also, clearly the reason there is no reason to rush a no vote is because we can use all the time given for day one and get more activity to build cases. No need to rush no lynch, we can wait till the deadline and see if anything interesting happens in the meantime.

You are clearly tyring to link me to Kleck and I dont know why. But overall, a no lynch leaves us with nothing more then filler posts to judge from and still makes the first lynch a crapshoot while giving the mafia a free shot.

And which course had loose enough standards to let these two miscreants attend?

I imagine a few days later when the yellow spots started showing up all over the greens from them relieving themselves, policies were changed..

Whadda pair of dooshes. It's actually mind-blowing to think of so much doosh in 1 place at 1 time. Probably how the universe started..

Jealous much? You can go next time... I always need someone to carry my bag and get me yardage. Name a course close to your trailer park and we'll meet up sometime.

Your devistated? You made me feel like a piece of meat, ok an entire cow, but thats not the point. You got into that whole pied piper mode and try to start taking the town for a little ride. We all have to sense the heat during the game, so this game you go first. We miss you so much you get to go first. Not go go, but go.

Crusher How did I make you feel like a piece of meat ? In this whole thread I did 2 things, one was to try and get a rise out of Klecko because no matter how he tries to spin things he came running with his hair on fire to JiF's aid when all I did in my first post was try to be a little funny with JiF.

The second thing I did was listen to EY's suggestion simply because I was thinking the same thing, and if your actully a townie it makes perfect sense. Of course a commie can be using it as a cover but at this moment there is no evidence of that at all. Klecko the self proclaimed noob needed to be tested and so I tested him.

Im not sure if you 3 have some crazy homo love triangle going, Klecko is just a maniacal Chad Pennington obsessed noob, or your just commies. The only thing I can be positive of at this point is IM NOT SURE. Hence the NO VOTE. I could have easily dragged Klecko into a huge back and forth and got him voted out, Ive done it to others before.

One thing I do see is that the three people involved here all seem to be making refrences to themselves as a group when discussing as to why they voted for me. Your a relatively small bunch which leads me to believe you are in cahoots. JiF, Klecko, and now Crusher (devistated) .

Right now what we all know is that Doggin made the piont that you have to think outsside the box. The only outside the box thinking at this point is to test the waters with a no vote and see what comes of it. We all know as mafia players a good percentage of Innocent townies get voted out on day one simply because there are more townies thus raising the percentage of one of them getting lynched. With this in mind why not no vote ? I would love for you 3 to put everything aside in this thread (thats really all designed to get people out discussing stuff to raise suspicion) and give a rock solid reason why not to no vote. Because IMHO at this point those who vote to get a player lynched are taking an unnecessary gamble .

That is the post that Smash is using to tie me and Kleck together. Obviously a joke, just as much as Smash claims his vote on me was a joke.

This is classic spin. You tell everyone to read the bolded statement but take the focus away from my questioning of you in the same post. Nice fear tactic. Also, clearly the reason there is no reason to rush a no vote is because we can use all the time given for day one and get more activity to build cases. No need to rush no lynch, we can wait till the deadline and see if anything interesting happens in the meantime.

You are clearly tyring to link me to Kleck and I dont know why. But overall, a no lynch leaves us with nothing more then filler posts to judge from and still makes the first lynch a crapshoot while giving the mafia a free shot.

JiF its the other way around, really. Klecko WAS all up in your ass not the other way around. The link is one sided because if you are both Commies it would be foolish for you both to defend each other, all townies have at this time is pointless suspicion. YET here you are now defending Klecko. Did you send a Rib-Gram to his house ?

A no vote will no doubt spare a townies life. Thats good for the town. When a townie dies that evening alot of what happened in the beginning of this game will shed some light, not much but some. Lots of good players in this game so if there is a Doc there is no real choice for him to protect and be successful.

JiF its the other way around, really. Klecko WAS all up in your ass not the other way around. The link is one sided because if you are both Commies it would be foolish for you both to defend each other, all townies have at this time is pointless suspicion. YET here you are now defending Klecko. Did you send a Rib-Gram to his house ?

A no vote will no doubt spare a townies life. Thats good for the town. When a townie dies that evening alot of what happened in the beginning of this game will shed some light, not much but some. Lots of good players in this game so if there is a Doc there is no real choice for him to protect and be successful.

Keep digging that hole. The more you talk, the more obvious it becomes that you are trying to hide something.

Keep digging that hole. The more you talk, the more obvious it becomes that you are trying to hide something.

read between the lines Klecko. parts of my posts are jokes, parts are incoherant, and other parts are how I really feel.

"A no vote will no doubt spare a townies life. Thats good for the town".

Thats all you need to know right now.

read between the lines Klecko. parts of my posts are jokes, parts are incoherant, and other parts are how I really feel.

"A no vote will no doubt spare a townies life. Thats good for the town".

Thats all you need to know right now.

Killing off a communist like yourself is good for the town too.

I cant take my vote off you with all this spin and set up, even if the no vote makes logical sense. We can use that strategy later in the game or later in the day. Your play wreaks.

When did I defend Klecko? There is nothing to defend. You linked me to him or him to me, whatever, and then you come spinning even more doodoo in this post. You claim that you didnt link me to him but early you made the comment below in bold.

Klecko is a commie Crusher.

In his post above hes now contradicting himself. Does not want to mention chad love yet he does. Of course that has nothing to do with this game but he says it anyway trying to piss me off in some way. Commie propaganda is all it is.

Klecko claims in other posts hes not sticking up for JiF I'll let you be the Judge. If whats quoted below is not sticking up for JiF (with some gay refrences to deflect) I don't know what is.

I know you Love JiF so but if Klecko is a commie JiF will be the next Lynch because of klecko's miserable failures.

You are not making sense my man. None whatsoever.

I know what you are trying to do, I use the same strategy, but you are barking up the wrong tree. I got nothing for you and there is no connection. You should probably put it to rest because incase you havent noticed, nobody is following this weak ploy at trying to connect the 3 of us. You are using joke posts as your connection when everyone knows about the love I have for Crusher and the jealousy Kleck has that he is not part of the relationship.

Crusher How did I make you feel like a piece of meat ? In this whole thread I did 2 things, one was to try and get a rise out of Klecko because no matter how he tries to spin things he came running with his hair on fire to JiF's aid when all I did in my first post was try to be a little funny with JiF.

The second thing I did was listen to EY's suggestion simply because I was thinking the same thing, and if your actully a townie it makes perfect sense. Of course a commie can be using it as a cover but at this moment there is no evidence of that at all. Klecko the self proclaimed noob needed to be tested and so I tested him.

Im not sure if you 3 have some crazy homo love triangle going, Klecko is just a maniacal Chad Pennington obsessed noob, or your just commies. The only thing I can be positive of at this point is IM NOT SURE. Hence the NO VOTE. I could have easily dragged Klecko into a huge back and forth and got him voted out, Ive done it to others before.

One thing I do see is that the three people involved here all seem to be making refrences to themselves as a group when discussing as to why they voted for me. Your a relatively small bunch which leads me to believe you are in cahoots. JiF, Klecko, and now Crusher (devistated) .

Right now what we all know is that Doggin made the piont that you have to think outsside the box. The only outside the box thinking at this point is to test the waters with a no vote and see what comes of it. We all know as mafia players a good percentage of Innocent townies get voted out on day one simply because there are more townies thus raising the percentage of one of them getting lynched. With this in mind why not no vote ? I would love for you 3 to put everything aside in this thread (thats really all designed to get people out discussing stuff to raise suspicion) and give a rock solid reason why not to no vote. Because IMHO at this point those who vote to get a player lynched are taking an unnecessary gamble .

That does sound reasonable enough. I just don;t like ti when a player starts taking the lead and everyone follows them and the town gets hosed. Last game that salami polisher Pac did that and outed all the power roles. If the serial killer didn't whack half the mafia and if the mafia wasn't completely inept the town would have lost. I do like to pressure and push people day 1 though. Sometimes you get lucky and someone like Irish will bug out and give themselves away.

Last game we also went through the whole aggressive noob thing too. Someone I think ps17 started out as Michael Corleone and had almost the entire game thinking he was mafia. He quit and someone else took over and it turned out that Michael was innocent. Noobs are almost impossible to read day 1.

As we get closer to the deadline if you still sound innocent I could be convinced to try this no vote thing. Doggin did say think outside the box and the chance of hitting town on first day is always huge.

JiF in your last post you quoted me with this : I know you Love JiF so but if Klecko is a commie JiF will be the next Lynch because of klecko's miserable failures.

BUT you conviently left out the quote below to which I was refering too.

JiF just doesn't strike me as a commie. I mean he does do the ghey things with Teh Crusher but he's not really 100% ghey as his massive stable of fat women will attest. Plus I know he's not a huge vodka drinker either....

I guess you assumed people would not go back and look, which I did as well, so I posted it here for them to read. You seem like your trying to make it look like I had no reason to say such a thing, as is klecko, when In fact I did.

How could klecko say you dont strike him as a commie so early in the game with no basis? Due to my peanut butter joke ?

No Vote = Townie . Just say no to the propaganda folks.

JiF in your last post you quoted me with this : I know you Love JiF so but if Klecko is a commie JiF will be the next Lynch because of klecko's miserable failures.

I guess you assumed people would not go back and look, which I did as well, so I posted it here for them to read. You seem like your trying to make it look like I had no reason to say such a thing, as is klecko, when In fact I did.

How could klecko say you dont strike him as a commie so early in the game with no basis? Due to my peanut butter joke ?

IT WAS A JOKE!!! It's called a set up because it SETS UP the punchline.

You know who doesn't understand comedy? Communists. :yes:

I don't like to get swayed but your starting to make sense with what I know about teh evilness that is Doggin. Funny thing is Im sorta in the same boat because I was breaking balls and ended up on the no vote list by accident. Even though the only idea I think that is worst than following you would be following EY. Actually no... following CTM who has a fetish for fat geeky pat fan is teh worse.

Im interested to see how this plays out, unvote smashmouth

vote: no lynch

That does sound reasonable enough. I just don;t like ti when a player starts taking the lead and everyone follows them and the town gets hosed. Last game that salami polisher Pac did that and outed all the power roles. If the serial killer didn't whack half the mafia and if the mafia wasn't completely inept the town would have lost. I do like to pressure and push people day 1 though. Sometimes you get lucky and someone like Irish will bug out and give themselves away.

Last game we also went through the whole aggressive noob thing too. Someone I think ps17 started out as Michael Corleone and had almost the entire game thinking he was mafia. He quit and someone else took over and it turned out that Michael was innocent. Noobs are almost impossible to read day 1.

As we get closer to the deadline if you still sound innocent I could be convinced to try this no vote thing. Doggin did say think outside the box and the chance of hitting town on first day is always huge.

Crusher I think you answered your own question here. You have to vote No lynch what harm can I possibly do tonight if Im a Commie ? No matter what someone dies tonight why take the chance of losing 2 townies right off the bat ?

Probably not.. just his style.. I think he's scum every single game. the fact that he looks scummy now is par for the course..

I have no inside info, btw, but will be hesitant to vote either Kleck or Smash on day 1 as JN mafia newbs..

I'm going to

unvote

vote EY

because a) he ansewred a joke post was too seriously early on and B) is voting no lynch, when in the past he never shown a hesitancy to lynch

something stinks there, maybe it's just klecko's BO, but it's the best i have to go on right now..

Yes, I do dislike NO LYNCH. But my feeling is it shouldn't be allowed. If it's going to be allowed, in a small game which we don't have any clues, I might as well take advantage of it.

I don't like to get swayed but your starting to make sense with what I know about teh evilness that is Doggin. Funny thing is Im sorta in the same boat because I was breaking balls and ended up on the no vote list by accident. Even though the only idea I think that is worst than following you would be following EY. Actually no... following CTM who has a fetish for fat geeky pat fan is teh worse.

Im interested to see how this plays out, unvote smashmouth

vote: no lynch

Wow Crusher. You just completely fell for his communist ploy. Of course he doesn't want himself voted off the first day - he's a communist.

Vote Count

EY (2) - Vicious, CTM

No lynch (5) - JVoR, Verbal, EY, Smashmouth, Crusher

Verbal (1) - Pac

Smashmouth (3) - Klecko, JiF, Slats

Not voting: Irish

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Gentlemen - we have a deadline: Monday morning at 9 am. All further days will be 72 hours.

Probably not.. just his style.. I think he's scum every single game. the fact that he looks scummy now is par for the course..

I have no inside info, btw, but will be hesitant to vote either Kleck or Smash on day 1 as JN mafia newbs..

I'm going to

unvote

vote EY

because a) he ansewred a joke post was too seriously early on and B) is voting no lynch, when in the past he never shown a hesitancy to lynch

something stinks there, maybe it's just klecko's BO, but it's the best i have to go on right now..

Chan in the past I was quick to lynch due to gagoots retard doctor claims on day one and ragu's crap as well. This No Lynch vote makes sense for the town. IMO those who dont know or realize that.... well I'll just leave it at that.

Chan in the past I was quick to lynch due to gagoots retard doctor claims on day one and ragu's crap as well. This No Lynch vote makes sense for the town. IMO those who dont know or realize that.... well I'll just leave it at that.

You know who's always claiming they know what's best for the rest of us? Communists. :yes:

Wait, why does no lynch make any sense?

Just cause doggin made some cryptic comments?

At the end of the day, doggin balanced the game - so play as normal until something weird happens..

Wow Crusher. You just completely fell for his communist ploy. Of course he doesn't want himself voted off the first day - he's a communist.

I hear you. Sometimes though you have to do things to see what other people are going to do. Last games my instincts sucked. I kept getting scummy vibes on townies and it lead to a couple innocent lynches. One of them was CTM, but that I was ok with. Killing Chan transcends the game of mafia.

For this game Im going to take it slow and let the game play out before jumping to conclusions.

Wait, why does no lynch make any sense?

Just cause doggin made some cryptic comments?

At the end of the day, doggin balanced the game - so play as normal until something weird happens..

With my vast teh mafia knowledge it's starting to make sense to me. What also makes sense to me? Never listen to Chan.

I hear you. Sometimes though you have to do things to see what other people are going to do. Last games my instincts sucked. I kept getting scummy vibes on townies and it lead to a couple innocent lynches. One of them was CTM, but that I was ok with. Killing Chan transcends the game of mafia.

For this game Im going to take it slow and let the game play out before jumping to conclusions.

I have to vote my with my heart and my heart says Smashmouth is a Commie.

Archived