Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

Hmmmmmmm...

A good American would know the difference between "where" and "we're"... Is this commie speak?

Im only half way through my bacon this morning. I need the grease to lube the machine that is Crushers brain.

To answer your question, No. This not commie speak, just a fat guy before he gets his morning bacon.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JiF just doesn't strike me as a commie. I mean he does do the ghey things with Teh Crusher but he's not really 100% ghey as his massive stable of fat women will attest. Plus I know he's not a huge vodka drinker either....

You remind me of Angela Landsbury in The Manchurian Candidate and you know she turned out to be the real Commie.

LOL. Are you sure you have never played before? And Vodka is my drink of choice.

Smash, your obsession with me is cute and I'm flattered, but Crusher has my heart.

Vote Pac

His obnoxious ass hasnt even posted yet and we all know that he is the closest to a commie out of the whole lot of us.

FOS on Vic for the same reason...and we already know he is going to say something about the time zones as his excuse, but that doesnt excuse him from being a douche.

LOL. Are you sure you have never played before? And Vodka is my drink of choice.

Smash, your obsession with me is cute and I'm flattered, but Crusher has my heart.

Vote Pac

His obnoxious ass hasnt even posted yet and we all know that he is the closest to a commie out of the whole lot of us.

FOS on Vic for the same reason...and we already know he is going to say something about the time zones as his excuse, but that doesnt excuse him from being a douche.

Do you WANT to get lynched?

I was told NOT to listen to Doggin. But you say we should. Therfore, you must be a commie.

Vote: Jets Voice of Reason

Btw, Doggin? Where did you get that name? I'm going to start using that elsewhere. ;-)

Who is "telling" you anything, mother russia?

Doggin, this may be a stupid question but you encouraged outside the box thinking. Are our votes restricted to the twelve players in the game?

Who is "telling" you anything, mother russia?

Doggin, this may be a stupid question but you encouraged outside the box thinking. Are our votes restricted to the twelve players in the game?

No, they are not - but a vote for anyone other than one of the 12 players will be counted as a "no lynch" vote.

I like the way you think, though. In fact, Verbal once ran a game where we had to lynch him (the mod) to win. That's not this, though.

No, they are not - but a vote for anyone other than one of the 12 players will be counted as a "no lynch" vote.

I like the way you think, though. In fact, Verbal once ran a game where we had to lynch him (the mod) to win. That's not this, though.

Vote Communist #1

Damn i wanted to see if we could get mccarthy or bleedin lynched. Anyways,

Guys if there is a vig out there or anything that results in a night kill as town, please holster it if possible. I really just want to see if there is a way to win. Doggin says there is so let's try something unconventional.

You guys can do what you wish but i will

unvote ey

and i will vote no one

something smells fishy about this setup. I may end up hugely failing but the whole mccarthy thing sits poorly here.

Damn i wanted to see if we could get mccarthy or bleedin lynched. Anyways,

Guys if there is a vig out there or anything that results in a night kill as town, please holster it if possible. I really just want to see if there is a way to win. Doggin says there is so let's try something unconventional.

You guys can do what you wish but i will

unvote ey

and i will vote no one

something smells fishy about this setup. I may end up hugely failing but the whole mccarthy thing sits poorly here.

Interesting vote. I was kinda thinking along the same lines, although with the first day being the only one without a hard deadline, I liked the idea of a couple people facing a little heat before making the move to vote no lynch.

Interesting vote. I was kinda thinking along the same lines, although with the first day being the only one without a hard deadline, I liked the idea of a couple people facing a little heat before making the move to vote no lynch.

I always try to work people up on day one, always have always will. But JVOR has a good point . I need to see something from the quiet ones . Where the hell is chan he always has alot ot say. Pac is long winded as well, yet silence. Very weird. Were they told to keep their mouths shut ?

Yes for everyone who doesn't know I live on the WEST COAST so I operate about 3 hours behind you and mainly post during working hours.

That being said, Pac was quite active last game and isn't quite active yet. Plus that dooshie screwed over the entire town last game in the worst mafia game ever played.

Yes for everyone who doesn't know I live on the WEST COAST so I operate about 3 hours behind you and mainly post during working hours.

That being said, Pac was quite active last game and isn't quite active yet. Plus that dooshie screwed over the entire town last game in the worst mafia game ever played.

Um, you know who else lives on the West Coast?

Communism.

Hey Westside.. how do you "screw over the entire town" when the town wins? Stop being so melodramatic... maricon.

As for this game I'm just starting to catch up and see there are about 2 coherent posts so far.

I'll vote Verbal because I hated Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor.

Hey Westside.. how do you "screw over the entire town" when the town wins? Stop being so melodramatic... maricon.

As for this game I'm just starting to catch up and see there are about 2 coherent posts so far.

You outed every single one of our power roles. Had it not been for the horrid mafia play and excellent doc play we lose. You were better at finding the power roles then the mafia itself. But that's good, pat yourself on the back.

So who are we missing from the action now?

:eek:

Kevin Spacey is a god. The sooner you realize that, the sooner we shall get along. Oh, and once you stop rooting for the Jets, perhaps we can be friends. Or not.

Unvote: JVoR

Vote: No Lynch (better than random I guess)

:eek:

Kevin Spacey is a god. The sooner you realize that, the sooner we shall get along. Oh, and once you stop rooting for the Jets, perhaps we can be friends. Or not.

Unvote: JVoR

Vote: No Lynch (better than random I guess)

Stop rooting for the Jets? I never knew that was an option. I would root for the Dolphins but light blue and orange make me look fat.

Archived