Who kicks the most ass?

ZachEY

Choose  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Choose

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're still pretty badass if you ask me.

The badest.

Plus, a Zombie can turn a Vampire into a zombie, but a Vampire can't turn a zombie into a vampire. That's because Vampires can't drink dead blood or it will kill them.

Ninjas, Pirates, and Vikings as all human may be able to kick some Zombie ass, but all it takes is a bite or even a scratch, and we'll have a bunch of Zombie Ninjas, Pirates, and Vikings.

Then EY has serious poll issues because he should have put all of them in singular rather than plural. If it was one-on-one, the choices should have been:

1. Ninja

2. Vampire

3. Zombie

4. Pirate

5. Viking

I read the poll as is and voted Zombies.

I never said it was a 1 on 1 fight... Zombies greatest asset is their ability to convert others... take that away and I might as well put myself on the list...

I went with Vikings. First of all there is no such things as vampires and zombies. Even if they did exist I'm sure a viking can drive a stake through the heart of a vampire, what is the vampire going to do to a viking? Zombies are mindless brain-eaters, the Vikings had many weapons and controlled large swaths of land from Russia to North America during the height of their power. A viking can easily outwit and bludgeon a zombie to death.

Pirates might give the vikings a run for their money. But as someone pointed out earlier in the thread, pirates are drunks.

The best fight would be between ninjas and vikings. Ninjas do have the stealth factor going for them and weapons, but vikings have power, weapons and armor. Ninjas wear those black man burqas, hardly a good defense against spears, battleaxes and maces.

Funny how SMC takes up the side of the zombies and of all of a sudden people start getting the point. Lawyers > Fat guys.

You're Moses, I'm Joshua.

You pointed us to the promised land and all I had to do is take them there.

Since Blade, they've been metrosexual.

Yes, the Twilight vampires have definately been pussified but, technically, they are the most powerful vampires in the history of the genre.

The Twilight vampires have no freakin weaknesses, it's idiotic. They can live in sunlight, they like crosses, garlic, etc.

But, of course, they're punks, so that balances it out I guess.

Yes, the Twilight vampires have definately been pussified but, technically, they are the most powerful vampires in the history of the genre.

The Twilight vampires have no freakin weaknesses, it's idiotic. They can live in sunlight, they like crosses, garlic, etc.

Yeah, that's just lame... Might as well include Superman in the poll.

I was going to ask that question when I first did the poll but figured it was the standard vampire. I know a lot of people in the fetish/vampire seen down here and they all hate Twilight.

You think a pussified Ninja could take this beautiful Swedish piece of Vampire Man meat in a 1 on 1 battle?

I say no!

106wswo.jpg

*swoon* Eric is so damn hot! Sookie is dumb, Vampire Bill cannot compare to the sheer beauty of the sheriff.

You think a pussified Ninja could take this beautiful Swedish piece of Vampire Man meat in a 1 on 1 battle?

I say no!

106wswo.jpg

*swoon* Eric is so damn hot! Sookie is dumb, Vampire Bill cannot compare to the sheer beauty of the sheriff.

RF249820.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B433D489B-4EB7-4399-B4B9-EF143CDA194B%7D

Somewhere in this photo is an attack by a Ninja...

You can't see it?

Neither did anyone else.

Pirates. They get drunk and smoke all day long. When its time to fight they have swords, guns and cannons. They **** whores as often as they can. They live by the law of the ocean. And their entire life is revolved around stealing other peoples riches. And they get to say arrrrgggg!!!

So basically they kick ass and have the most fun doing so. This really is no contest.

Vampires are gay and only fags like them. Vikings have to wear weird hats. Ninjas are lame. And Zombies are the easiest of them all to defeat.

Pirates win. FTW!

Pirates. The get drunk and smoke all day long. When its time to fight they have swords, guns and cannons. They **** whores as often as they can. They live by the law of the ocean. And their entire life is revolved around stealing other peoples riches. And they get to say arrrrgggg!!!

So basically they kick ass and have the most fun doing so. This really is no contest.

Vampires are gay and only fags like them. Vikings have to wear weird hats. Ninja are lame. And Zombies are the easiest of them all to defeat.

Pirates win. FTW!

I'm Jbro22 and I approve this message.

Couldn't have said it any better.

I had to go with Zombies.

It seems that in every Zombie movie the Zombies take over the world, or at least a big chunk of it. That hasn't happened with vampires except in I am Legend (the fantastic book, not the ho-hum movie).

Finally another person with practical end of the world scenarioitis.

I cant believe this is even an argument. Pirates dominate one on one or world end scenarios.

Its simple. If Zombies were taking over the world and Pirates were the last to defend the earth. All the Pirates would have to do is get off their ships, run on to land, find a pack of Zombies, get the Zombies attention and make them chase the Pirates to the Ocean. Zombies cant swin so they would stand at the shore like a bunch of goones moaning and screaming at the Pirates. The Pirates would then shoot cannonballs at the Zombies blowing them all to pieces.

And the Pirates win in any 1 on 1 sitation because they have guns. Bullets are better then swords. Vampires are pussies that cant fight at day and they get weak when they cant drink blood and eventually die.

Game over. Pirates win.

Pirates. They get drunk and smoke all day long. When its time to fight they have swords, guns and cannons. They **** whores as often as they can. They live by the law of the ocean. And their entire life is revolved around stealing other peoples riches. And they get to say arrrrgggg!!!

Vampires are gay and only fags like them. Vikings have to wear weird hats. Ninjas are lame. And Zombies are the easiest of them all to defeat.

Pirates win. FTW!

100% correct. Except Vikings are kinda cool and have bigger more

manly swords. Pirates FTW, Vikings #2

I cant believe this is even an argument. Pirates dominate one on one or world end scenarios.

Its simple. If Zombies were taking over the world and Pirates were the last to defend the earth. All the Pirates would have to do is get off their ships, run on to land, find a pack of Zombies, get the Zombies attention and make them chase the Pirates to the Ocean. Zombies cant swin so they would stand at the shore like a bunch of goones moaning and screaming at the Pirates. The Pirates would then shoot cannonballs at the Zombies blowing them all to pieces.

And the Pirates win in any 1 on 1 sitation because they have guns. Bullets are better then swords. Vampires are pussies that cant fight at day and they get weak when they cant drink blood and eventually die.

Game over. Pirates win.

I'd rep you again if I could.

Do you wanna go out with me?

I'm guessing some of you have seen Deadliest Warrior, so far these are the match up they have had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_Warrior

If you wanted to see any real life warriors from the same time period that never fought fight one on one who would you set up?

I'd like to see

Sayeret vs Navy Seals

Archived