JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The case seems pretty clear, imo. I guess it's possible that you just slipped up and weren't thinking or expressing yourself clearly and scum jumped on it, but right now it looks good enough to me.

unvote

Vote:SMC

Well someone certainly talks like a supervillian. :yes:

LOL. Yes, I was a villian in that game.

BTW, Kleck, if you're town a vote for me is a huge mistake.

As a solace though, if I'm lynched it would be fun making EY, CTM & Doggin look like utter fools (if they're town).

And if EY, CTM & Doggin are scum, the rest of you who voted for me for listening to them.

I'm at L-1 now.

Anyone want to reconsider?

I think no less than 3 people have all but implored you to explain yourself and for whatever reason refuse to. I was looking to reconsider but I need a bit more than you calling me a sheep.

I think no less than 3 people have all but implored you to explain yourself and for whatever reason refuse to. I was looking to reconsider but I need a bit more than you calling me a sheep.

How about a black sheep?

As a solace though, if I'm lynched it would be fun making EY, CTM & Doggin look like utter fools (if they're town).

And if EY, CTM & Doggin are scum, the rest of you who voted for me for listening to them.

SMC why is it a HUGE mistake ? Cant you offer anything more than that ? A roleless townie lynch is hardly a Huge Mistake its damn near inevitable. If your more than a roleless townie speak up.

It's really very simple now, SMC. If you have a standard power role, claim it. you won't get lynched, because it'll be easy enough to see if you're lying down the road - either when the finder reveals, or if the guy who actually has that role dies himself. As it is, you are vaguely warning of dire consequences in a way that leaves you with plenty of wiggle room to avoid being caught later - and that, sorry to say, does more to make me think you're scum than anything else. If you're a townie, you'll role claim, because its the only way you can help your team win. If you don't, and you're a power roled townie, we'll be screwed, but lynching you will still have been the right move given how you've played. So either play the game to win, or don't. But the idea that people are just "listening to us" when you're playing like scum is kind of silly.

The smart move is to not vote for me.

There's no case against me Pac. Look at the BS CTM & EY are pulling. They started this train based on me being "friendly" and "helpful" and since I've acted that way in the past as scum (supposedly), then that must mean I'm scum.

It's completely bogus.

I've been completely honest in what I've said about roles and super powers. You'll see in my death scene how idiotic this train is (or scum led).

It's really very simple now, SMC. If you have a standard power role, claim it. you won't get lynched, because it'll be easy enough to see if you're lying down the road - either when the finder reveals, or if the guy who actually has that role dies himself. As it is, you are vaguely warning of dire consequences in a way that leaves you with plenty of wiggle room to avoid being caught later - and that, sorry to say, does more to make me think you're scum than anything else. If you're a townie, you'll role claim, because its the only way you can help your team win. If you don't, and you're a power roled townie, we'll be screwed, but lynching you will still have been the right move given how you've played. So either play the game to win, or don't. But the idea that people are just "listening to us" when you're playing like scum is kind of silly.

The claim against me is moronic, plain in simple. Look at EY's 4 grounds, they're bogus.

You should know better, Doggin. Unvote. But you won't. Why?

I shouldn't have to "claim" for people to see the ridiculousness of EY & CTM's claim on this speed lynch.

Plus, if me being lynched nutures EY & CTM, then it's ultimately for the better in this game and others. How anyone can follow their lead is beyond me. They done so much damage to the town as both townie and scum in prior games.

There's no case against me Pac. Look at the BS CTM & EY are pulling. They started this train based on me being "friendly" and "helpful" and since I've acted that way in the past as scum (supposedly), then that must mean I'm scum.

It's completely bogus.

I've been completely honest in what I've said about roles and super powers. You'll see in my death scene how idiotic this train is (or scum led).

I wasn't buying what they were selling with regards to your demeanor... What I, and I believe some others, are focusing on are the 2 posts that have been talked about ad naseum.

The fact that you haven't addressed that is why I haven't changed the vote.

I wasn't buying what they were selling with regards to your demeanor... What I, and I believe some others, are focusing on are the 2 posts that have been talked about ad naseum.

I've addressed that multiple times.

Wait for the death scene and I'll do a fairwell post to make it crystal clear.

I don't have special super powers like I or shutout referred to (the Wolverine example, the Daredevil example, etc.). Case closed. That's it. Nothing else.

It's completely bogus.

That isn't even close to the reason Arsis or doggin or slates voted for you. They expressed the reasons why they voted for you and you ignored it. Only focusing on someone putting some pressure on it and you responding terribly to it. Like other people have said the only thing you can do now is prove why it would be such a bad idea to vote you off. Your silly scare tactics aside.

This.

I didn't see that either, and while I was getting caught up, I was planning on maybe voting for Crusher. That changed when you got caught contradicting yourself. My vote has nothing to do with your past play, because I don't have enough experience playing with you to make a decision based on something like that. It's based solely on that contradiction and the way you've defended yourself.

That isn't even close to the reason Arsis or doggin or slates voted for you. They expressed the reasons why they voted for you and you ignored it. Only focusing on someone putting some pressure on it and you responding terribly to it. Like other people have said the only thing you can do now is prove why it would be such a bad idea to vote you off. Your silly scare tactics aside.

Yes, I've addressed it ad naseaum. You guys are bandwagonning. Sorry, it's true.

And after the death scene everyone will see it.

Scare tactic? No. The claim is bogus and you will see.

This.

I didn't see that either, and while I was getting caught up, I was planning on maybe voting for Crusher. That changed when you got caught contradicting yourself. My vote has nothing to do with your past play, because I don't have enough experience playing with you to make a decision based on something like that. It's based solely on that contradiction and the way you've defended yourself.

Oh, and nice bandwagon vote there, Sharrow. :D

Incidently, I'm leaving for home soon and won't be back online until after 8 pm.

Whoever hasn't voted can lay the hammer if you want. I won't need a "final" post. I'll save it for after I'm lynched.

So you're telling me you are a bomb and will take me out if you are lynched? If that's the case, you're a tremendous douche and I am glad I voted for you.

So you're telling me you are a bomb and will take me out if you are lynched? If that's the case, you're a tremendous douche and I am glad I voted for you.

No. If you're town, then lynching me is a tremendous mistake. I can't make it any more clearer.

Kleck, the case against me is nonsense. Plain and simple.

Ultimately it's humorous though.

What can I say, I'm really interested in seeing this doomsday **** that's going to happen when you die.

Don't put words in my cybermouth. I didn't say there is doomsday will happen. But interesting choice of words.

No. If you're town, then lynching me is a tremendous mistake. I can't make it any more clearer.

Kleck, the case against me is nonsense. Plain and simple.

Ultimately it's humorous though.

Then could you make it any more vague?

I've addressed that multiple times.

Wait for the death scene and I'll do a fairwell post to make it crystal clear.

I don't have special super powers like I or shutout referred to (the Wolverine example, the Daredevil example, etc.). Case closed. That's it. Nothing else.

So are you saying you are a completely roleless townie? All you have is a character who votes to lynch villians and does nothing else?

Or are you saying you don't have a "game specific power" (sorry still don't see how thats different from being roled), but you do have a more traditional role? I'm trying my best not to vote for you but "don't vote for me, you'll be sorry" clearly isn't flying as a life saving defense.

So are you saying you are a completely roleless townie? All you have is a character who votes to lynch villians and does nothing else?

Or are you saying you don't have a "game specific power" (sorry still don't see how thats different from being roled), but you do have a more traditional role? I'm trying my best not to vote for you but "don't vote for me, you'll be sorry" clearly isn't flying as a life saving defense.

Shutout, I understand that "you're tying your best not to vote for me", but you really don't have to try your best. There is no case against me. None.

And, your answer is in your own question.

SMC if you have a traditional role you are a true moron.. I quoted it a while back, but you yourself called a 'suped up' character as roled. It's mindboggling how obstinate you've been with this..

That being said, I'm still not buying these dire warnings. If you were a townie, you would've chirped up by now..

ANd what's with the doomsday stuff? Isn't that guy a bad guy?

Archived