JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

I would love to play in this game again but I know the ability of one player and the alignment of 2 others so I dont think that would be fair.

I do love this game setup though and I think JVOR did a fantastic job and spent alot of time doing it so out of respect for that please play this out.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to play in this game again but I know the ability of one player and the alignment of 2 others so I dont think that would be fair.

I do love this game setup though and I think JVOR did a fantastic job and spent alot of time doing it so out of respect for that please play this out.

I'll be nice and reveal and be modkilled but life is too short and I don't have enough patience to deal with people being dickheads.

hulk.bmp

Another bombing from the looks of it. Sorry heroes, but another member of your side has gone down. The easily excitable Doggin94it A.K.A The Incredible Hulk has been blown into pieces. Picking fights each day was his thing, but he was still a valuable member of the TOWN. The Hulk, a founding member of the Avengers, will be sorely missed. Sources indicate he was able to survive one attempted kill, but it is unclear whether it was used up or not. Our forensics team indicates that they have discovered a pumpkin bomb at the scene of the crime. Stay tuned for more details as they arise.

Taking a quick survey of everyone... Yep, the rest of you are all here for now.

With 16 players left, it takes 9 to lynch.

It's probably Arsis who gets Nked and all of this is for naught.

Didn't you say earlier that you couldn't be NK'd?

hulk.bmp

Another bombing from the looks of it. Sorry heroes, but another member of your side has gone down. The easily excitable Doggin94it A.K.A The Incredible Hulk has been blown into pieces. Picking fights each day was his thing, but he was still a valuable member of the TOWN. The Hulk, a founding member of the Avengers, will be sorely missed. Sources indicate he was able to survive one attempted kill, but it is unclear whether it was used up or not. Our forensics team indicates that they have discovered a pumpkin bomb at the scene of the crime. Stay tuned for more details as they arise.

Taking a quick survey of everyone... Yep, the rest of you are all here for now.

With 16 players left, it takes 9 to lynch.

Sucks to lose Doggin. I'm wondering now if he was the target of yesterday's daytime attack, being that he was also able to survive a kill attempt but was obviously taken out last night.

Sucks to lose Doggin. I'm wondering now if he was the target of yesterday's daytime attack, being that he was also able to survive a kill attempt but was obviously taken out last night.

Neither could doggin and apparently and he just did.

Sucks is right ... I was thinking it was a vig on our team yesterday trying to buy us an extra lynch, but it doesn't make sense a townie would shoot Doggin at that point. Makes no sense why scum would take a shot either, though. I'm also surprised Doggin turned out to be the Hulk.

Sucks is right ... I was thinking it was a vig on our team yesterday trying to buy us an extra lynch, but it doesn't make sense a townie would shoot Doggin at that point. Makes no sense why scum would take a shot either, though. I'm also surprised Doggin turned out to be the Hulk.

Interesting that he died despite his protection. A pumpkin bomb, green goblin no? I

Interesting that he died despite his protection. A pumpkin bomb, green goblin no? I

I wonder if the mention of the pumpkin bomb suggests we're dealing with a Green Goblin character whose kills have somehow double the power ... sort of mirroring Superman's double protective powers. Or the town has a vig who can shoot at night (in addition to the scum taking a shot at night). Meaning one of the two took a shot at Doggin each night, and the second shot killed him. Not sure how that makes sense with the daytime attacker, though. This is puzzling.

Vote EY

He's played a huge role in taking down the super doc as well as the towns most active player. I was pretty surprised at how many people followed his lead on what I thought was a pretty bogus case against Smash.

Wow...I'd guess whatever the "gore" attack was yesterday had to have been on Doggin. I mean if Dan's theory on the Goblin were true I would assume the villians would know and we would've heard about pumpkin bombs when Iron Man was killed right?

vote: EY. The guy got two townies killed. Arsis will put a stopto his. Madness before it is too late!

I disagree. Yes EY did get two townies killed but think about how you would have played day two with the way things were going.

If I were scum, once the town lynched Superman SMC on day one and then set their sights on another townie on day two, I would have sat back and let it play out. At most, I would have tried to egg on the mob without being obvious about it.

I think we need to focus on someone who was relatively quiet on day two.

I am thinking of a person who got into a fairly vicious fight on day one after making a pretty bad mistake and then pretty much shut up on day two.

As much as it pains me to say and as uncomfortable a ride to the bar I will have with JiF on opening day, I gotta vote for the bug guy.

Vote: Crusher

I disagree. Yes EY did get two townies killed but think about how you would have played day two with the way things were going.

If I were scum, once the town lynched Superman SMC on day one and then set their sights on another townie on day two, I would have sat back and let it play out. At most, I would have tried to egg on the mob without being obvious about it.

I think we need to focus on someone who was relatively quiet on day two.

I am thinking of a person who got into a fairly vicious fight on day one after making a pretty bad mistake and then pretty much shut up on day two.

As much as it pains me to say and as uncomfortable a ride to the bar I will have with JiF on opening day, I gotta vote for the bug guy.

Vote: Crusher

I also think he might have slipped through our fingers on day 1.

vote: Crusher

I'm still interested in what EY's "information" is though.

EY does not offer new information at night... it gets people killed.

EY will offer new information if he's alive to give it...

He'll run some #s first though, because he's wants to make sure exposing some players isn't going to get them killed and leave us in the same place. EY thinks he can narrow the field a bit though... Maybe EY dies tonight, but he very much doubts it.

I also think he might have slipped through our fingers on day 1.

vote: Crusher

I'm still interested in what EY's "information" is though.

EY's information vindicated Doggin along with 3 others... Unfortunately, right now, with Doggin dead, it doesn't make sense to reveal any of those names, as they will just be lame ducks...

The people who have my interest the most right now are Pac, CTM, and Crusher. Suffice to say, they are not any of the 3 I can clear.

EY's information vindicated Doggin along with 3 others... Unfortunately, right now, with Doggin dead, it doesn't make sense to reveal any of those names, as they will just be lame ducks...

The people who have my interest the most right now are Pac, CTM, and Crusher. Suffice to say, they are not any of the 3 I can clear.

So how many people are on your "Have no been able to clear" list? If it is 5, Arsis says we're good to go. lol.

Meh, he was roleless and just lookin' to spread the douchebaggery this game, it seemed. That's ok, we have plenty of d-bags left to pick up the slack. Hell, just Pac alone keeps the wang-sniffing level pretty high. And of course, with his continuing absence, Irish is producing d-bag in absentia materpeice.

Wow, that was a leap.

If anyone is pushing towards a vote for someone it's you pushing to take me out.

You probably want me around. It's better to get rid of an experienced player first and you never know, my actions may save you one day. Then again, they may not...

Madness - Why the Flip Flop in Bold Kelcko ?

Klecko you ask us to vote for Arsis due to the way he refers to himself, its obvious to me hes either telling us hes a Hero or trying to direct attention to his actions for a lynch.

Then after you vote for him you come up with some harebrained scheme that Villains speak in third person when you should also know that Heroes speak that way sometimes as well. I don't think Arsis looks scummy at all.

Arsis may be a bit of a noob at this game but this looks like a doctor claim to me. We all know that SMC was the doctor. This seems very fishy and scummy to me. Arsis would like to hear what other people have to say about this.

Unvote: EY

Unfortunately, it's more than that, and I was really hoping Doggin would have been alive today.

Arsis thinks it is Klecko. His apparent false doctor claim seems a bit fishy to me. I'm looking for alternate explanation to what he could have meant and Arsis can not think of one.

Archived