New white N.Y. Titan Jerseys unveiled

jaspegs

Jets need a total makeover.

Logo, colors, the whole enchilada.

Bull****. Jets have the best uni's in the league.

The Patriots **** is awful. Borderline CFL/AFL esque. It doesn't help that you guys up there are suckers for merchandising and wear nothing but the NFL's god awful reebok gear and occasionally change it up with a Red Sox tee shirt jersey. On any given day, you can't walk 2 blocks in any of the Boston suburbs without seeing 2 people wearing the same ****ing thing. Its disgusting.

I'm cool with NFL stuff on gamedays, but thats about it. NFL hats are worse then Nascars.

How many times have the Jets changed their uniforms in the last 20 years? A lot.

Have they? What constitutes a change? They changed from the 60s/70s in the 80's. Added black piping some where along the lines, and then went back to there 60's 70's look. Yeah they've changed they're helmets a few times, but they're right back to where they started.

They don't look like they should be playing in some glassed in orb on a different planet like most of the NFL uniforms.

They look like football players, not robots.

A step up from what they usually wear.

They'll make a killin' selling those too. They eat that **** up.

What is wrong with wearing team apparel? Absolutely nothing. Boston fans have it right.

Everyday, more and more, I feel like I belong in Boston with the team apparel wearers!

What is wrong with wearing team apparel? Absolutely nothing. Boston fans have it right.

Everyday, more and more, I feel like I belong in Boston with the team apparel wearers!

I'm fine with a jersey here and there, but thats all they wear up there.

NFL **** sucks, MLB fine.

Seriously. I've worn a Yankees t-shirt probably 5 out of the last 7 days, Jets sometimes too.

I'm fine with a jersey here and there, but thats all they wear up there.

NFL **** sucks, MLB fine.

NFL stuff is 100% better than the CRAP MLB stuff is. I work at Modell's, I know all about the stuff sold by NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA, MLB is by far the worse crap out there. MLB stuff shrinks the most on you as well. True story.

The Yankee hats with the stadium patch are god awful. Those patches are HUGE.

I wear the hat from last season, and I actually curve the brim unlike the "gangsters." It just has the 2008 All Star Game logo patch on the side. Much better than this year's caps.

NFL stuff is 100% better than the CRAP MLB stuff is. I work at Modell's, I know all about the stuff sold by NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA, MLB is by far the worse crap out there. MLB stuff shrinks the most on you as well. True story.

I don't know, I disagree.

I just like MLB's stuff a lot better. I had this convo today with some of my friends. There's very few NFL logos better then all but a few of the mlb logos.

I like the football giants NY, and maybe Dallas' hat with just the D on it. But even those hats don't look better then any of the MLB hats other then Toronto's, Arizona's, and maybe I'm forgettin' one or two more.

Thats just my opinion obviously. MLB pulls off the vintage look much better then the NFL does.

I wear the hat from last season, and I actually curve the brim unlike the "gangsters." It just has the 2008 All Star Game logo patch on the side. Much better than this year's caps.

All Star Game isn't bad, cause it's on the side. But that stadium patch, god that is awful.

The Yankee hats with the stadium patch are god awful. Those patches are HUGE.

I usually get 2 59Fifties a year. Always the Yankees, and always what they wear. The patch isn't my favorite but I feel like its just trendy to bash it. Its not that big.

Pretty sweet, the blue ones actually grew on me. I'm considering getting one. I wonder what color pants they'll use for the whites, gold won't look good at all.

I think the main reason people do not like the blue ones is because all they see is the replica ones.... And they look like crap.... I have a keller authentic and get compliments all the time....they look much better!!

Btw the white ones look nice...

Archived