New white N.Y. Titan Jerseys unveiled

jaspegs

what's the ****ing point ?

can we just stop it already ?

I know we have a good record wearing them, but nobody has warm and fuzzy feelings about the good old titans days, even don maynard said he was afraid the checks would bounce, so can we please just forget the stupid titans jerseys ?

please ?

Analogy fail.

The Jets used to be called the Titans. There is a different team now called the Titans.

The Ravens used to be called the Browns. There is a different team now called the Browns.

I hate it when the help gets uppity.

The Jets used to be called the Titans. There is a different team now called the Titans.

The Ravens used to be called the Browns. There is a different team now called the Browns.

I hate it when the help gets uppity.

Double fail. Sigh...I hate it when the law school kids act like law school kids.

Analogy fail.

Actually, the analogy is on the money.

Personnally I am not a big fan of the throwbacks. But if you are gonna have them be smart about it.

The only Jets throwback the Jets should wear is the one that matches the 1969 uniform.

Patriots shouldn't wear a throwback (unless you consider 2001's uniform a throwback)

Dolphins on the other hand should be pushing their 70's uniforms heavy.

but Kansas City is wearing Dallas Texans throwbacks...

Don't even bother. The reasons why the Jets can wear Titans crap and the Ravens can't for the Browns are so simple that they're not even worth debating. The only reason I said anything is because Kevin Lomax over here doesn't slip up often and you have to take what you can get.

Don't even bother. The reasons why the Jets can wear Titans crap and the Ravens can't for the Browns are so simple that they're not even worth debating. The only reason I said anything is because Kevin Lomax over here doesn't slip up often and you have to take what you can get.

What does the guy from Death of A Salesman have to do with anything?

Yeah... But are they REAL?

Yes. The players are wearing them. However, the shop is only selling ****ty replicas right now. Booooo.

When they release the authentic to buy, I will buy it. I have a blue Rhodes that should be here before Week 2 or Week 3, so after that I'll order a white one. Don't know if I'll get Rhodes again though, that would be my 3rd authentic of his. Probably will change it up.

I much prefer the blues, but, the whites arn't bad.

I'll be sure to let you know, sexy jacket man.

Yes. The players are wearing them. However, the shop is only selling ****ty replicas right now. Booooo.

When they release the authentic to buy, I will buy it. I have a blue Rhodes that should be here before Week 2 or Week 3, so after that I'll order a white one. Don't know if I'll get Rhodes again though, that would be my 3rd authentic of his. Probably will change it up.

I much prefer the blues, but, the whites arn't bad.

I'll be sure to let you know, sexy jacket man.

you should get an Ainge

Archived