ATTENTION: JetNation Guests

TaborJet

Or go back over there and find out what the hell happened to Jetman and Jetboy. SOunds like a comic book story from a Kevin Smith movie, except the would-be protagonist walks around with his fly open, as I saw said Jetman so attired yesterday. May be he couldn't find an Old Navy or Dave&Barry's to buy a new pair of camo pants with a working zipper.

Or go back over there and find out what the hell happened to Jetman and Jetboy. SOunds like a comic book story from a Kevin Smith movie, except the would-be protagonist walks around with his fly open, as I saw said Jetman so attired yesterday. May be he couldn't find an Old Navy or Dave&Barry's to buy a new pair of camo pants with a working zipper.

what the hell did happen to them? all i saw was a bunch of people posting to ask, and threads being deleted faster than you could read. nothing bad?

• 4 months later...
jetnation guests who register now are eligible to take place in jetnations famous white slavery ring...at least thats what i just made up...

Say...That is one great and exclusive feature.

If I may give some constructive criticism though...Next time,rather than saying thats what you just made up,instead say "thats what my sources close to the situation have told me"...it means the same thing...hell,thats the trick Cannizaro and the majority of the beat writers used to get their jobs (:bs:)

As far as the white slavery ring,my sources close to the situation (;)) say that the slavery ring is headed by evil pirates who are based out of hidden pirate island...A.K.A Hong Kong

Damn... I have to go out looking for an Italian pettitte babe to relieve myself..

And umm, No i am not going to do something disrespectful to gals if you think what I would be doing.

Alyssa Milano....Hot chick hall of fame material IMO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived