The Patriots Suck!

JustInFudge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<objectwidth="873"height="525"><paramname="movie"value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed>src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Today I took a monster ****. As the poop was exiting my butthole, I imagined myself dumping on Tom Brady's face.

Best poop ever. Thank you for your time.

Yes. Great idea.

I think we should all print out some pics and Tom Brady and before you doodoo, place the pics of Tom in the toilet and hope for the runs!

you guys know that Sanchez threw like 3 pics that were simply dropped by huston right? Dont get to excited about him yet, he got lucky ALOT on sunday.

He also converted 10 of 18 3rd downs through the air, better than Brady Boy Wonder did against the lousy Bills. As you Brady apologists tell us endlessly, you MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK on the field.

**** you.

He also converted 10 of 18 3rd downs through the air, better than Brady Boy Wonder did against the lousy Bills. As you Brady apologists tell us endlessly, you MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK on the field.

**** you.

yea, he did convert those 3rd downs, and looked ok when he did, what im saying is that if he didnt get lucky on them drop INTS, he wouldnt have even gotten the chance. But luck is a part of the game, so lets see how lucky he gets every week.

yea, he did convert those 3rd downs, and looked ok when he did, what im saying is that if he didnt get lucky on them drop INTS, he wouldnt have even gotten the chance. But luck is a part of the game, so lets see how lucky he gets every week.

Way to backpedal. Now get the **** out of here.

Back on topic. The Patriots SUCK.

its not a backpedal at all. There has been no post on this board about the dropped picks, seems like no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

We won 24-7, in large part due to Sanchez's efforts. Somehow, the Texans' inability to catch a slightly underthrown pass doesn't mean a damn thing. I'm done with you. Put it in a ****ing e-mail, I don't care. But keep that **** out of this thread.

**** the Pats!

Archived