Westerman

PS17

Why was this guy inactive this week? I'd like to see him get a lot more playing time against NO. He has been effective when he gets his reps in the games and he has a sack. We're gonna need all the help we can get against the Saints. I'd like to see VG on the sidelines and Westerman in the game.

Why was this guy inactive this week? I'd like to see him get a lot more playing time against NO. He has been effective when he gets his reps in the games and he has a sack. We're gonna need all the help we can get against the Saints. I'd like to see VG on the sidelines and Westerman in the game.

Did you see that play where Gholston stood up a lineman with each hand, then got off the block and chased down Chris Johnson 20 yards downfield? Westerman can't do that. Nobody can do that.

you joke but that was actually a big play by VG

His only big play, ever.

Westerman being inactive was strange to see, same with Clowney. Each game is game plan specific though. Westerman should be active next week.

Can't wait for Pace to return on October 12th.

Did you see that play where Gholston stood up a lineman with each hand, then got off the block and chased down Chris Johnson 20 yards downfield? Westerman can't do that. Nobody can do that.

We were talking about that yesterday. That was a wow-play, no doubt about it. I think the only guys I've seen do something like that are either Merriman on roids or Peppers in his prime. Chasing down Chris Johnson after handling a lineman like that is no ****ing joke.

It was a nice play by Gholston I said that yesterday. But Johnson was slowed down because he was moving around Jets defenders who were missing tackles. I just don't want it to sound like Gholston had a foot race with Johnson and won, that isn't what happened.

you joke but that was actually a big play by VG

What in the world makes you think I'm joking? It was an absolutely sick play, not least because it came about six quarters into his second position change as a pro. Rex was wrong. Gholston is never going to be Terrell Suggs. He's going to make a hell of a Trevor Pryce, though.

It was a nice play by Gholston I said that yesterday. But Johnson was slowed down because he was moving around Jets defenders who were missing tackles. I just don't want it to sound like Gholston had a foot race with Johnson and won, that isn't what happened.

I don't think he was moving around Jets defenders that were missing tackles, he was slightly slowed by stepping over Kerry Rhodes who conveniently dove on the floor about two steps before Johnson's arrival.

Thank You and good post. Im sick of Vernons dancing with the stars auditions .

What in the world makes you think I'm joking? It was an absolutely sick play, not least because it came about six quarters into his second position change as a pro. Rex was wrong. Gholston is never going to be Terrell Suggs. He's going to make a hell of a Trevor Pryce, though.

How the hell is he going to be Trevor Pryce? A guy who could actually get to the ****ing QB once in a while.

Gholston does nothing when rushing the passer. One good play 20 yards downfield does not make him Trevor ****ing Pryce!

How the hell is he going to be Trevor Pryce? A guy who could actually get to the ****ing QB once in a while.

Gholston does nothing when rushing the passer. One good play 20 yards downfield does not make him Trevor ****ing Pryce!

OH MY ****ING LORD.

The kid is only three games into his second season. And he barely played his rookie year because he had a moron for a coach.

Watch the freakin games. Compared to your assessment, the kid looked like Lawrence ****ing Taylor yesterday.

OH MY ****ING LORD.

The kid is only three games into his second season. And he barely played his rookie year because he had a moron for a coach.

Watch the freakin games. Compared to your assessment, the kid looked like Lawrence ****ing Taylor yesterday.

You really are a moron .

OH MY ****ING LORD.

Am I seriously ****ing missing something? Trevor Pryce? Lawrence Taylor?

THE GUY IS A ****ING JAG AT BEST! He did not play great yesterday, he just didn't. I mean you really can't be ****ing serious. The guy can't get penetration at all. He was drafted #6 overall to rush the QB, he was paid #6 overall money to rush the QB and guess what? He can't ****ing do it to save his life!

THE GUY IS A ****ING JAG AT BEST! He did not play great yesterday, he just didn't. I mean you really can't be ****ing serious. The guy can't get penetration at all. He was drafted #6 overall to rush the QB, he was paid #6 overall money to rush the QB and guess what? He can't ****ing do it to save his life!

And Westerman does it in his first game.

:scare:

And Westerman does it in his first game.

:scare:

Take it easy on VG hes only played 19 games He will get a sack some day. There is always the chance of a blown protection. Or the chance he becomes so irrelevant on the field the offense completely forgets hes even there and he really becomes "teh ghost"

Take it easy on VG hes only played 19 games He will get a sack some day. There is always the chance of a blown protection. Or the chance he becomes so irrelevant on the field the offense completely forgets hes even there and he really becomes "teh ghost"

LOL

Or he could possibly get to the QB only to have another helmet to helmet penalty. :Nuts:

Can you ****ing read?

I said when you compare Gholston's ACTUAL performance to your ridiculously ill-informed assessment of it, anybody who knows what they are watching would think you are insane or ignorant.

Can you ****ing read?

I said when you compare Gholston's ACTUAL performance to your ridiculously ill-informed assessment of it, anybody who knows what they are watching would think you are insane or ignorant.

Tell me how it's ill-informed, because it's not. He wasn't getting near Collins. He gets no penetration at all as a pash rusher, nothing. He's completely useless in that area. You can deny it all you want but it's the truth.

Can you ****ing read?

What we have here is a football player who plays like he has a broomstick up his ass. But you and your brilliant assessment of his play claim Improvement . When you Improve from absolute disaster to terrible is that really Improvement ?

How many tackles does VG have, Klecko ?

How many Legit QB Pressures ?

What has this guy done to justify Improvement over two freakin years ?

You laughed at my assessment of where he will be when Pace gets back, but in all your football brilliance you offered nothing in return.

Tell me how it's ill-informed, because it's not. He wasn't getting near Collins. He gets no penetration at all as a pash rusher, nothing. He's completely useless in that area. You can deny it all you want but it's the truth.

He was primarily playing DE in a 3-4 defense yesterday.

Do you know what the DE's job is in a 3-4 defense? Clearly you don't or you would not have made the statement you just made. Therefore, you are ill-informed.

A 3-4 DE's job is primarily to occupy blockers to allow LBers and Safeties to make plays. To that end, Gholston was very effective yesterday, oftentimes drawing double teams when he lined up on the strong side.

And oh by the way, he got plenty of penetration, you just to actually pay attention to game to see it.

Your "truth" does not match the FACTS in any version of reality.

Archived