****The Official New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The defense is your calling card. Calling Sanchez a savior at this point is retarded. Sorry. It is what it is.

****ing google Jbro22 and the word Savior and tell me what comes up.

I never said Savior, All I stated was a fact. Eat Dick.

3rd & 1 they pass it twice in a row, then 3rd & 2 they run it???

And Sanchez has to audible out of that when he sees 9 guys on the line like that.

I think Jones needs to go... he is what Mawae was in 2006... a Vet that has more reputation than skill at this point...

****ing google Jbro22 and the word Savior and tell me what comes up.

I never said Savior, All I stated was a fact. Eat Dick.

Yeah well Stop defending Jones... he is just like Chad... picks up the easy play but sucks in the clutch...

Yeah well Stop defending Jones... he is just like Chad... picks up the easy play but sucks in the clutch...

I didn't defend him, just warned you against jumping on Shonn Dick after one carry. Sorry for being the only realistic fan on this forum.

It wasn't just a run, it was a delayed counter into 9 in the box on 3rd and 2. Delayed counter. Very stupid call. Eventually the Saints will score on offense. I don't care how good the defense is, you can't just go 3 and out every single offensive series as an offense and expect your defense to bail you out repeatedly.

It wasn't just a run, it was a delayed counter into 9 in the box on 3rd and 2. Delayed counter. Very stupid call. Eventually the Saints will score on offense. I don't care how good the defense is, you can't just go 3 and out every single offensive series as an offense and expect your defense to bail you out repeatedly.

I knew it was a counter and I didnt want to call it delayed unless I could see it again but yet it was a delayed counter... a stupid run unless you are throwing the ball well...

Archived