Halloween!!!

Vicious89x

Luckily for me I don't have one. Those greedy kids can go harrass someone else.

:rl: Why are the kids greedy? It's Halloween. Kids dress up, adults turn on their porch lights and wait with candy. They've been doing it for years. Scrooges like yourself won't spoil it.

:rl: Why are the kids greedy? It's Halloween. Kids dress up, adults turn on their porch lights and wait with candy. They've been doing it for years. Scrooges like yourself won't spoil it.

dirty little beggars. Next they'll be wanting government supported health care and handouts at the grocery store.

Halloween is the beginning of what is wrong with our nation!!!

:corn:

:rl:

Great night. I dressed as a leftover,wrapped in numerous rolls of dollar -store aluminum foil. I gave the neighborhood kids a buck and some candy,kids in costume got a big candy bar,kids without costumes got individually wrapped peppermint lifesavers with a tag that said NO COSTUME.

dirty little beggars. Next they'll be wanting government supported health care and handouts at the grocery store.

Halloween is the beginning of what is wrong with our nation!!!

:corn:

:rl:

I had some of the cutest little buggers beggig me for candy last night. Their horrid parents - with camera in tow - along with them telling then to say "trick or treat" - and "thank you" - hideous. ;)

I had some of the cutest little buggers beggig me for candy last night. Their horrid parents - with camera in tow - along with them telling then to say "trick or treat" - and "thank you" - hideous. ;)

What is wrong with these people? This is why this country is going down the crapper I tell ya!! :cussing:

What are you dressing up as? What are your kids or spouses dressing up as?

We're going with a superhero theme in my house. I'm getting dressed up as Captain America (so cheesy), my wife is getting dressed up as Wonder Woman, and my 19 month old is getting dressed up as the Incredible Hulk. So him and I make up half of the Avengers. The Hulk costume is perfect for him and his personality cause he likes to smash ****.

If you showed up at my door dressed as Capt America talking about trick or treat i'd beat you unmercifully. No court would convict me, of this I'm certain.

If you showed up at my door dressed as Capt America talking about trick or treat i'd beat you unmercifully. No court would convict me, of this I'm certain.

So how did your Steven Hawkins costume workout? Did you go with the Depends or chicken out and actually get up to take dumps? By the way, brilliant idea.

So how did your Steven Hawkins costume workout? Did you go with the Depends or chicken out and actually get up to take dumps? By the way, brilliant idea.

Why, r u hungry?

I'll drop it in the mail 4 u there tubby..

Archived