ESPN reports ND Hires Kelly

CrazyCarl40

Kelly takes his team to 12-0. They are going to play the biggest game in the school's history...and then he leaves them for ND.. I hope he fails miserably at ND.

At bare minumum he should finish what he started and he should have taken the job at the end of the season. If they wanted him they could have waited. He is abandoning his team and it is despicable. I hope he falls on his face.

Kelly takes his team to 12-0. They are going to play the biggest game in the school's history...and then he leaves them for ND.. I hope he fails miserably at ND.

At bare minumum he should finish what he started and he should have taken the job at the end of the season. If they wanted him they could have waited. He is abandoning his team and it is despicable. I hope he falls on his face.

This is the story in college football and BB sadly- loyalty to the highest bidder for your services.

Do not blame just Kelley- name about 60 per cent of the coaches out there doing the same thing-

to be honest, if i was a player in Cinn

i would say Phuck Kelly, treat him like a traitor

Why?

If any of those players elect to bypass the NFL to stay at Cincinnati for four years or if any of those 16 Seniors elect to take less money for the team that drafts them and not take more money as a free agent can tell Kelley to STFU.

And for all the people in here that rip him, when you turn down a double, triple, quadruple the money job offer from another company, then tell him to STFU.

The duplicity of people calling him an ass is ridiculous.

Why?

If any of those players elect to bypass the NFL to stay at Cincinnati for four years or if any of those 16 Seniors elect to take less money for the team that drafts them and not take more money as a free agent can tell Kelley to STFU.

And for all the people in here that rip him, when you turn down a double, triple, quadruple the money job offer from another company, then tell him to STFU.

1) as a coach, if one of my kids projected to be a 1st rd pick, i would tell

him to go pro. That is right thing to do

2) I have no problem with him taking ND job, he did lie to Cinn Kids

that is despicable. If he was upfront with them it would not be an issue.

Why?

Saban lied like a muthaflyer but thats OK.

to be honest, if i was a player in Cinn

i would say Phuck Kelly, treat him like a traitor

Couldn't agree more with either of these posts. I'd love to see Cincy win the Sugar Bowl and Kelly and ND fall on their faces. Look at what happened thus far to Rich Rod over at Michigan. :biggrin: Damn merc's.

2) I have no problem with him taking ND job, he did lie to Cinn Kids

that is despicable. If he was upfront with them it would not be an issue.

Saban did the exact same thing to his Miami players.

Pro or not its the same Skip.

it is much different in pros skippy

Their is no loyalty in NFL...plus he went back to College not another NFL

Team

1) as a coach, if one of my kids projected to be a 1st rd pick, i would tell him to go pro. That is right thing to do

2) I have no problem with him taking ND job, he did lie to Cinn Kids hat is despicable. If he was upfront with them it would not be an issue.

:rolleyes:

And if during recruiting the player said education was importnant to him and he was going to stay all 4 years?

Isn't that a lie?

Two weeks ago, Kelley said he was not going anywhere and he loved Cincy. It was true...at the time. He then talked to Notre Dame and felt different.

:rolleyes:

And if during recruiting the player said education was importnant to him and he was going to stay all 4 years?

Isn't that a lie?

Two weeks ago, Kelley said he was not going anywhere and he loved Cincy. It was true...at the time. He then talked to Notre Dame and felt different.

No No No, It is coaches duty to tell them to go pro

Kelley is an ahole, he told his star players he was staying, when all

along he was taking job. U know it and i know it, it was his dream job

and that is all he had to say to kids

Archived