~OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD~

Vudu

PPFFTT..newsflash..they had 8 people in coverage and forgot to cover Gonzalez..that was awful! just awful! special teams stink..offense stinks! and our great defense collapsed at the end..all facts chan ;)

The fact is our defense had us in great field position all game long. Our offense got close enough on 3 occasions to get points... and we got zero.

The fact is that a defense that gave our team a chance to win for 57 of the 60 minutes we played was incredible, and finally caved at the end.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact is our defense had us in great field position all game long. Our offense got close enough on 3 occasions to get points... and we got zero.

The fact is that a defense that gave our team a chance to win for 57 of the 60 minutes we played was incredible, and finally caved at the end.

so they share in the blame for losing. just because they played well ALMOST all game means sh!t. It wasnt good enough. It needs to get better.

Meh, the fact remains that with any sort of offensive production whatsoever there wouldn't have been a big spot.

They dominate, they just can't finish.

It's ****ed up.

It restores my lost faith in God only to believe he's a twisted ****er who's out to get me.

Or maybe if the kicker could hit a few FGs. It's just pathetic all around though.

Well this oughtta lay to rest all the "this isn't the SOJ" and "the Jets are a good team" garbage. This franchise is cursed and the players are bums. And it's about time this franchise focused on offense, something it has neglected almost entirely for 40 years. Enough with the average players that have good stats being put on pedestals and propped up as top players. Sanchez is okay, but Edwards, Cotchery, Keller and TJ are not tops at their position and at least ONE of them needs to be a serious top 5 player at their position. Peyton Manning is the best QB in football and he has top 5 WR and top 5 TE playing on that offense.

What makes it worse with this defense is that with this offense, they're not seriously trying to score most of the time anyway. If the defense was giving up points early on, and then tightened up to END games, that works far better, because it puts the offense in a different mode early.

What instead happens is the defense does well at the beginning, the offense scores to get ahead, and then does nothing, while the defense falls apart at the end and then the offense has to try and score after doing nothing all game.

Yes they did:D

People look past that....we have some dumb people here

we chippy FG's missed

Those INTs I dont give a damn about, Feely should be tarred and feathered tonight for the sh:t he pulled. If there wasnt 16 inches of snow on the ground I'd go out and do it my damn self.

Ryan was facing the NFL's #1 pass defense. Sanchez was facing one of the NFL's worst pass defenses. I don't recall Revis playing defense for Atlanta today.

And Sanchez outplayed no one.

Sanchez played good enough to win

Got the team in position to win, our FG game killed us

Archived