Sick To My Stomach

Ghost

I'm sick of this team doing the same **** to us every single year. I don't know what else to say. This happens to us every year. We're the laughing stock of the NFL as of now.

1) No we are not.

2) It's your own fault for thinking that the team was going to win 6 in a row to make the playoffs.

1) No we are not.

2) It's your own fault for thinking that the team was going to win 6 in a row to make the playoffs.

It's not the fact that we lost the game, it's how we lost it. If the Falcons were clearly the better team today, then that's one thing. Not converting on three field goals and losing on 4th down in the last minute is another. This was a typical SOJ loss.

That's such a loser's mentality. If you told me my team was going to hold a team to 10 points and miss three field goals, I'd be sick to my stomach too.

Oh shut up.

These last weeks it was wrong to think we were going to win 6 in a row and make the playoffs and this week we're supposed to be sick that it didn't happen.

Seeing my rookie QB throw the ball and the game away again was nothing that should have been unexpected. I'm not happy about it, but I'm not surprised either.

What if I told you your team would valiantly come back from a 24-9 deficit, only to blow it in overtime?

I'd say our three turnovers in the red zone killed us. I'd also say it showed a great deal of resiliency and heart to make that come back. And I'd also say that the NFL officials had BETTER issue an apology to the Dolphins for a horse **** personal foul call on Greg Camarillo for touching a player down after a pick. If you want to talk about that game, why don't you just do it instead of making sarcastic snides like a little kid?

1) No we are not.

This.

Some of us tried to warn you. God forbid we win this week and Baltimore/Denver loses, you'll be right back in..

The nfl is a passing league, we have one of the worst passing offenses in football. Our peers are Detroit, Tampa, St louis.. teams that have 7 wins between them. The fact that some fans are even thinking playoffs is a testament to how good the rest of this team is..

I'm sick of this team doing the same **** to us every single year. I don't know what else to say. This happens to us every year. We're the laughing stock of the NFL as of now.

Bro, you're like 15 years old. What do you know about being a long time suffering jets fan? Talk to me in 5 years, you whippersnapper.

Bro, you're like 15 years old. What do you know about being a long time suffering jets fan? Talk to me in 5 years, you whippersnapper.

15 years old? Don't you still live with your parents? And for your information Einstein, I been though the rough times just like you have.

I'm just glad Miami lost too.

That actually makes it worse. If we had won, there would have just been 1 team in our way for the postseason. Well, technically three. Baltimore, and our final 2 opponents. Denver losing too also would have helped us out. Losing means it doesn't matter at all.

That actually makes it worse. If we had won, there would have just been 1 team in our way for the postseason. Well, technically three. Baltimore, and our final 2 opponents. Denver losing too also would have helped us out. Losing means it doesn't matter at all.

I know what you mean, but we would still be behind the Ravens anyway. Today is definitely one of the worst days, but Miami losing is the best thing I can ask for.

I'd say our three turnovers in the red zone killed us. I'd also say it showed a great deal of resiliency and heart to make that come back. And I'd also say that the NFL officials had BETTER issue an apology to the Dolphins for a horse **** personal foul call on Greg Camarillo for touching a player down after a pick. If you want to talk about that game, why don't you just do it instead of making sarcastic snides like a little kid?

The Jets got killed by a bull**** intentional grounding penalty called on Sanchez when he threw the ball away that kicked them out of FG range. Considering the final score, and the number of bungles with FGs, that FG could have been the difference. Either that or we would have seen another creative way to screw up a FG, because I can't think of another way to mess it up. Bobbled snap, blocked and missed FG, what other way can even the Jets screw up a 4th opportunity?

What's worse is Matt Ryan did the same thing as Sanchez but wasn't called for it. That is when the fans incidentally began throwing snowballs at the refs, but the call was so bad that even the Jet-hating national media didn't bother mentioning it.

So if you're going to blame the refs, at least have the common decency to admit the Jets got a raw deal, just like this team usually does from the refs. Considering the close scores for both these games, you can blame the refs on both, and you should be able to see that otherwise you're just being a troll.

Ultimately though, it's up to teams to overcome bad calls. The Jets and Fins did not...that is why neither team is an elite team, and why neither is really a playoff team either.

Also I'll disagree with the guy that says the Jets aren't a laughing stock. The Jets are indeed a laughing stock and one of the perennial jokes of NFL franchises. They are one of the franchises virtually every NFL team's fans laughs at. The exceptions are few, and usually more a matter of that team's ineptitude or classiness of fans.

The Jets got killed by a bull**** intentional grounding penalty called on Sanchez when he threw the ball away that kicked them out of FG range. Considering the final score, and the number of bungles with FGs, that FG could have been the difference. Either that or we would have seen another creative way to screw up a FG, because I can't think of another way to mess it up. Bobbled snap, blocked and missed FG, what other way can even the Jets screw up a 4th opportunity?

What's worse is Matt Ryan did the same thing as Sanchez but wasn't called for it. That is when the fans incidentally began throwing snowballs at the refs, but the call was so bad that even the Jet-hating national media didn't bother mentioning it.

So if you're going to blame the refs, at least have the common decency to admit the Jets got a raw deal, just like this team usually does from the refs. Considering the close scores for both these games, you can blame the refs on both, and you should be able to see that otherwise you're just being a troll.

Ultimately though, it's up to teams to overcome bad calls. The Jets and Fins did not...that is why neither team is an elite team, and why neither is really a playoff team either.

Also I'll disagree with the guy that says the Jets aren't a laughing stock. The Jets are indeed a laughing stock and one of the perennial jokes of NFL franchises. They are one of the franchises virtually every NFL team's fans laughs at. The exceptions are few, and usually more a matter of that team's ineptitude or classiness of fans.

:cheers:

Archived