***OFFICIAL Jets vs Colts Game Thread***

Jetsfan80

This is pretty much awesome.

Did not think we would be only losing by 6 to the Colts, at home, at the half. Just didn't see it.

9-3 is a score we can definitely play with and we get the ball to start the second half. A nice time consuming drive on the ground for 6-9 minutes and a touchdown to take a 10-9 lead would be a thing of beauty.

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!

Reminiscent of Pats game #1. That would be IDEAL.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well once again the defense putting us in a position to win but once again the inept offense can't capitalize

The defense lol....if Wayne and Clark didn't drop so many passes this week the Colts would be blowing the Jets out. These are the most drops and overthrows I have ever seen out of this team since Manning established himself as a top QB in this league.

Did not think we would be only losing by 6 to the Colts, at home, at the half. Just didn't see it.

9-3 is a score we can definitely play with and we get the ball to start the second half. A nice time consuming drive on the ground for 6-9 minutes and a touchdown to take a 10-9 lead would be a thing of beauty.

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!

+1. With the way things were going early, definitely didnt think it'd be a 6 point game. Would love for it to be 9-7, but too important to get points on the board. Ground and Pound when they come out, hopefully.

Why risk a fumble there just kneel on it. **** the Jets you need to score points to beat this team and that was a wasted oppurtonity to go for it with 3 TO's I get it you dont trust Sanchez but you know what you choose him as your starter you must live and die with him maybe just maybe he drives us down the field we get 3 and his confidence is threw the roof going in to the 2nd half getting the ball first what a schitty approach.

Or he throws a pick 6 to destroy our chances.

I like this better. We go into the half only down 6 (a blessing as it is) and get the ball to start the half.

Why risk a fumble there just kneel on it. **** the Jets you need to score points to beat this team and that was a wasted oppurtonity to go for it with 3 TO's I get it you dont trust Sanchez but you know what you choose him as your starter you must live and die with him maybe just maybe he drives us down the field we get 3 and his confidence is threw the roof going in to the 2nd half getting the ball first what a schitty approach.

We get the ball to start the second half. There was zero need to take a chance there of a pick 6 happening from the kid. Zero. Good job by the Jets to just run the clock out.

Now lets go down and get a TD to start the half to give us a 10-9 lead. :cheers:

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!

If I remember correctly wasn't that the score against the Pats at halftime Rex does a very good job of halftime adjustments maybe just maybe we have a chance.

I know I am all over the map today i am just so anxious I have thoughts and **** running through my mind

If I remember correctly wasn't that the score against the Pats at halftime Rex does a very good job of halftime adjustments maybe just maybe we have a chance.

I know I am all over the map today i am just so anxious I have thoughts and **** running through my mind

I believe it was as well.

This is Week 2, Part 2.

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!

The defense lol....if Wayne and Clark didn't drop so many passes this week the Colts would be blowing the Jets out. These are the most drops and overthrows I have ever seen out of this team since Manning established himself as a top QB in this league.

Agreed, it's pretty hard to say the Defense is doing a great job right now. They're playing ok but they're also getting VERY lucky with some Colts unforced errors.

Agreed, it's pretty hard to say the Defense is doing a great job right now. They're playing ok but they're also getting VERY lucky with some Colts unforced errors.

Agreed.

Wayne and Clark have both missed a big opportunity, but who cares, what matters is this Defense is playing good enough to win right now. Right now, we are in this game at 9-3.

Yeah, only down 6 is great; lucky they dropped so many balls. Should be much worse right now. We need some great adjustments on offense in the 2nd half.

+1.

This.

Also cannot get beat like we did on a few plays because eventually Manning will hit them and we will pay for it. The second half is when Peyton has been his best this season.

If Schotty has a clue about coaching, he will continue to run the ball. The Colts Run defense tends to wear out quickly. The Jets can score points and Sanchez can make shorts passes to Cotch and Edwards when needed.

+1000

RUN THE BALL

GREENE & JONES

GROUND AND POUND

The defense has given up 9 points to Peyton Manning and the Colts. Regardless of how that happens it's far from bad. No complaints.

The offense needs to step up in a big way, that last drive was promising. Give Greene the ball a little more. STOP RUNNING EMPTY BACKFIELDS! Do this and we should be able to win this game.

The defense has given up 9 points to Peyton Manning and the Colts. Regardless of how that happens it's far from bad. No complaints.

The offense needs to step up in a big way, that last drive was promising. Give Greene the ball a little more. STOP RUNNING EMPTY BACKFIELDS! Do this and we should be able to win this game.

+1

Yeah, only down 6 is great; lucky they dropped so many balls. Should be much worse right now. We need some great adjustments on offense in the 2nd half.

How about this for adjustments?

1) Don't run a reverse

2) Don't put Brad Smith at QB

3) Block Freeney

Archived