So, how the hell are we gonna beat the Chargers?

ZachEY

But it wasnt intellectual.

You said take into consideration playoff experience. We just won a playoff game and we played in one 3 years ago, a lot of players were on that team.

In fact, the only players on this team to play their first playoff game are guys like, Calvin Pace, Harris and Revis and the rookies. I'm not worried about the first 3 stepping up their game, and the rookies showed up last week, so I dont see how playoff experience factors into this one.

And one person calling you an idiot one time made you turn into this douche? Did you expect everyone to spit on it for you? Some are going to raw dog you, its the nature of the beast.

Sorry, but if you think the Jets have more playoff experience than the Chargers right now, you are wrong. Your most important player is about to play his second ever playoff game, on the road against a rested team. Every starter on the Chargers except for 3 have at least 3 years of playoff experience.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but if you think the Jets have more playoff experience than the Chargers right now, you are wrong. Your most important player is about to play his second ever playoff game, on the road against a rested team. Every starter on the Chargers except for 3 have at least 3 years of playoff experience.

Every single member on the Jets has played in at least 1 playoff game. Can't say the same for the Chargers who haven't played yet this playoff season. ;)

Again, I'm not worried about players like Revis, Harris and Pace who have only played their 2nd playoff game. These guys are very smart veteran players. They get it.

As a team clearly the Chargers have more playoff experience, but its also a losing experience, where as we have players that have won Super Bowls...Chargers really dont. Especially in the leader type roles...but this is stupid and you're stupid for getting angry at someone for calling you an idiot for making an idiotic statement.

Again, I'm not worried about players like Revis, Harris and Pace who have only played their 2nd playoff game. These guys are very smart veteran players. They get it.

As a team clearly the Chargers have more playoff experience, but its also a losing experience, where as we have players that have won Super Bowls...Chargers really dont. Especially in the leader type roles...but this is stupid and you're stupid for getting angry at someone for calling you an idiot for making an idiotic statement.

Gawl Damnit, I want to go home but you keep making me argue with you.

The Chargers have won 3 playoff games in the last 2 years, you may have forgotten about that.

Experience in losing perhaps. You forget, the majority of the Jets starters have a better playoff record than those of the Chargers.

The Chargers have won 3 playoff games in the last 2 years, you may have forgotten about that.

So where is the bling bling?

That's right, you guys choke out of the playoffs every year.

Dooshy...I said, "clearly as a team the chargers have more playoff experience".

But we have players on our team that have actually won a Super Bowl and not choked..do you? I honestly dont know.

Dooshy...I said, "clearly as a team the chargers have more playoff experience".

But we have players on our team that have actually won a Super Bowl and not choked..do you? I honestly dont know.

I think they have only 1 who went to a Super Bowl (Jon Runyan, Eagles), but obviously they didn't beat New England in '04.

I think they have only 1 who went to a Super Bowl (Jon Runyan, Eagles), but obviously they didn't beat New England in '04.

And thats my point. Its silly to bring up playoff experience if no one on your team has any hardware. We have players with hardware. Thats the experience I'm looking for.

And thats my point. Its silly to bring up playoff experience if no one on your team has any hardware. We have players with hardware. Thats the experience I'm looking for.

Actually, the playoff experience itself isn't nearly as bad as its being made out to be either. Just go through the starters:

Offense:

Won a Super Bowl: Faneca, Woody

Played in a Super Bowl: Jones

Played in playoffs prior to this year: Cotchery, Ferguson, Mangold, Moore, Richardson

Played in first playoff game last week: Sanchez, Edwards, Keller

Defense:

Played in a Super Bowl: Sheppard

Played in playoffs prior to this year: Rhodes, Leonhard, Scott, Thomas, Douglas, Ellis, Pouha

Played in first playoff game last week: Revis, Harris, Pace

All things considered, not too shabby if you ask me.

turner won 2 with Dallas and rivera lost 1 with chicago as coordinators

There is little doubt that Norv Turner is very good at working with Quarterbacks.

When it comes to being a Head Coach.....

Different story.

Good thing you guys reminded me of your 41 year old rings. The advantage is definitely on your side now.

I got here this morning and was thinking about giving you another chance...

After reading what an inept poster you were throughout the night, I realized you're still an idiot...

Archived