So, how the hell are we gonna beat the Chargers?

ZachEY

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're OK with the embarrassing loss that actually happened because of a misguided prediction of a future win. Just making sure I read that right.

Rep'd.

Herman Edwards beat the Chargers in San Diego with a Chad Pussington and his torn rotator cuff, even after Eric Barton tried to lose the game for us.

You know you've lost the argument when you have to resort to childish things like calling the Jets the "Jest".

So you're OK with the embarrassing loss that actually happened because of a misguided prediction of a future win. Just making sure I read that right.

I actually could give 2 ****s about that game. I don't really like to dwell on games from 5 years ago that really have no bearing on this game, especially when the Turnover on your roster is pretty much 99%.

Well, at least thats what the intelligent football fan would say. But since I'm obviously a moran, then my response is, "Why don't you shut up stupid face."

Rep'd.

Herman Edwards beat the Chargers in San Diego with a Chad Pussington and his torn rotator cuff, even after Eric Barton tried to lose the game for us.

Doug Brien missed a chip shot FG in the 1st Q as well, I believe.

Sanchez actually played the perfect pennington game, except for the first big play to keller on the run (chad can't make that throw) and the play to Braylon that chad would've put to much air under..

When Sanchez plays like that, he's like Turbo Chad++

In Chad's defense, on that long throw to Braylon he would've way underthrown it and when Braylon stopped for the ball he would've gotten plowed into by the defender and drew the PI. The Chadwick Special. So it really would've been a more positive play than the one from Saturday.

I actually could give 2 ****s about that game. I don't really like to dwell on games from 5 years ago that really have no bearing on this game, especially when the Turnover on your roster is pretty much 99%.

Well, at least thats what the intelligent football fan would say. But since I'm obviously a moran, then my response is, "Why don't you shut up stupid face."

And this post proves it in spades brother. :rl:

elvis_brain.jpg

morans.jpg

chargers-fan(3).jpg

In Chad's defense, on that long throw to Braylon he would've way underthrown it and when Braylon stopped for the ball he would've gotten plowed into by the defender and drew the PI. The Chadwick Special. So it really would've been a more positive play than the one from Saturday.

this is true.. Chad's favorite play

Oops, I accidentally misspelled it.

NOT!

Owned.

:bag:

You are so lame and a disappointment to trolls everywhere. We have some pretty knowledgeable trolls here, but you're just a child. Run along now and prepare for the ass rape your team will get next week.

And this post proves it in spades brother. :rl:

Mr. Klecko, lets go ahead and examine my last post a little closer.

The phrase "I couldn't give a ****" is widely used, however if you think about it, it is incorrect. If you say I couldn't give a ****, that means you currently give a ****. So I say I could give 2 ****s, meaning currently I don't. Its sort of iffy, but yeah, either phrase works.

In the second instance, you highlighted the word "moran." I was referring to the above picture where the guy is holding the sign that says, "Get a brain morans."

Just want to clear things up.

The phrase "I couldn't give a ****" is widely used, however if you think about it, it is incorrect. If you say I couldn't give a ****, that means you currently give a ****. So I say I could give 2 ****s, meaning currently I don't. Its sort of iffy, but yeah, either phrase works.

In the second instance, you highlighted the word "moran." I was referring to the above picture where the guy is holding the sign that says, "Get a brain morans."

I was hoping that was intentional Buck

Sure you did. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is I am really trying my hardest to be the lamest troll I could be. I guess its working. Sorry I got you guys all worked up. Fuggin' n00bs.

if you're being purposely lame, you wouldn't need to inform us in order to salvage your reputation, especially considering you are "not likely to come back after the game"

Most then likely, you are just lame cause you aren't actually a troll, but the dooshy's here turned you into one..

that's my guess anyway

The funny thing is I am really trying my hardest to be the lamest troll I could be. I guess its working. Sorry I got you guys all worked up. Fuggin' n00bs.

Let's get the chronology of event straight, here:

1) You show up on this board, respectful as can be, showing confidence in your team without really trying to ruffle feathers.

2) Some Jets fans say some negative things about the Chargers, a playoff opponent (who would have thought?) and give opinions why the Jets will win.

3) You get offended on about the 5th negative comment and throw a hissy fit. You determine that you will now act like a troll because you, apparently, have a vagina and can't take criticism of your team.

4) Your (awful) trolling gets a rise out of a few Jets fans.

5) You call us "n00bs" for getting riled up by your "lame" trolling. You have resolved that all Jets fans are idiots, and that you are somehow the better fan. Secretly though, while you say you are going to leave after Sunday, you wish you could stay longer. You care what we think of you, desire attention, and want us all to know you aren't really a troll, you're a good guy underneath all the fake tough guy talk. After all, you already have nearly 100 posts in just 2 days.

Methinks you need a life.

if you're being purposely lame, you wouldn't need to inform us in order to salvage your reputation, especially considering you are "not likely to come back after the game"

Most then likely, you are just lame cause you aren't actually a troll, but the dooshy's here turned you into one..

that's my guess anyway

DING DING DING!

Actually I am starting to like it here. I'm not telling you which team, but I started posting on another team (other than the Chargers) message boards and got **** on like I am here. Now I have 18,000 posts on that board. I was actually referred here from someone over there. As you can see, my Join Date is 2007 I believe.

Maybe I'll stick around.

DING DING DING!

Actually I am starting to like it here. I'm not telling you which team, but I started posting on another team (other than the Chargers) message boards and got **** on like I am here. Now I have 18,000 posts on that board. I was actually referred here from someone over there. As you can see, my Join Date is 2007 I believe.

Maybe I'll stick around.

You sound a lot like Tex.

1) You show up on this board, respectful as can be, showing confidence in your team without really trying to ruffle feathers.

2) Some Jets fans calls you an idiot for posting an intellectual post.

3) More Jets fans pour on with the name calling.

4) From then on you decide that you are going to troll, but you make sure that its pretty obvious that you are trying to sound like a moran.

5) You call us "n00bs" for getting riled up by your "lame" trolling. You have resolved that all Jets fans are idiots, and that you are somehow the better fan.

Fixed your post.

DING DING DING!

Maybe I'll stick around.

Ha! I knew it! (See: post above yours)

DING DING DING!

Maybe I'll stick around.

Shut the **** up. Go **** yourself. Eat **** and die. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

2) Some Jets fans say some negative things about the Chargers, a playoff opponent (who would have thought?) and give opinions why the Jets will win.

3) You get offended on about the 5th negative comment and throw a hissy fit. You determine that you will now act like a troll because you, apparently, have a vagina and can't take criticism of your team.

4) Your (awful) trolling gets a rise out of a few Jets fans.

5) You call us "n00bs" for getting riled up by your "lame" trolling. You have resolved that all Jets fans are idiots, and that you are somehow the better fan. Secretly though, while you say you are going to leave after Sunday, you wish you could stay longer. You care what we think of you, desire attention, and want us all to know you aren't really a troll, you're a good guy underneath all the fake tough guy talk. After all, you already have nearly 100 posts in just 2 days.

Methinks you need a life.

3) should be.. he gut butt hurt over a personal attack.

And trolling is fun sometimes..

I Read it. All I surmised is that you are a REALLY sensitive Chargers fan who needs to grow a pair and learn to deal with some relatively light jabbing.

And I thought they made them tougher in Southern California? :rl:

I'm pretty much the biggest ***** you'll ever see.

Sort of like a walking vagina with a vagina on it.

Ask BP, he knows.

Fixed your post.

But it wasnt intellectual.

You said take into consideration playoff experience. We just won a playoff game and we played in one 3 years ago, a lot of players were on that team.

In fact, the only players on this team to play their first playoff game are guys like, Calvin Pace, Harris and Revis and the rookies. I'm not worried about the first 3 stepping up their game, and the rookies showed up last week, so I dont see how playoff experience factors into this one.

And one person calling you an idiot one time made you turn into this douche? Did you expect everyone to spit on it for you? Some are going to raw dog you, its the nature of the beast.

Archived