Antonio Cromartie Facebook last sunday

Thefan22

These Raiders fans are better than some Jets fans. Yes, Sanchez has most of his INTs in a few bad games. They even went and wrote the stats out. Jets fans really don't understand how remarkable Sanchez is playing. I know the Jets aren't asking him to do much, but those of you that remember the Jets-Steelers game years ago, I think it was 2004?, should remember how useless Ben was with a team that was at least comparable to this Jets team, if not better. Ben was asked to do virtually nothing, and he couldn't even deliver that...it took the combined efforts of Herm, Chadwick, several knees while in FG range, and a terrible FG kicker to lose that game for the Jets.

I'll go a step further and tell people to look at Sanchez' third down passing numbers in the playoffs. Remarkable stuff.

These Raiders fans are better than some Jets fans. Yes, Sanchez has most of his INTs in a few bad games. They even went and wrote the stats out. Jets fans really don't understand how remarkable Sanchez is playing. I know the Jets aren't asking him to do much, but those of you that remember the Jets-Steelers game years ago, I think it was 2004?, should remember how useless Ben was with a team that was at least comparable to this Jets team, if not better. Ben was asked to do virtually nothing, and he couldn't even deliver that...it took the combined efforts of Herm, Chadwick, several knees while in FG range, and a terrible FG kicker to lose that game for the Jets.

I'll go a step further and tell people to look at Sanchez' third down passing numbers in the playoffs. Remarkable stuff.

I was going to post something similar. And they are all very real. They know they are terrible and crack on the team. Kinda feel bad for those crazy m-fers.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d815e170b/Divisional-Anatomy-Gang-Greene

This vid breaks down the blocking on Greene's big run. It was hard to see from the tv angle but Cromartie was completely unblocked on that play and could have stopped Greene at the LOS. Instead he let Greene go by him and then took a cheap shot at him in the end zone. I'm so glad Cromartie doesn't play for the Jets. One of the biggest CBs in the league too and he still won't hit. Makes Rhodes look like Butkus.

OMG!!!! I can't even believe how weak that was. I would be screaming for him to be cut if that was one of our guys. What a p*ssy!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I can think is that maybe Greene popped him one earlier that made him think about it. Then the shove at the end. What a joke that guy is!!:banana2:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d815e170b/Divisional-Anatomy-Gang-Greene

This vid breaks down the blocking on Greene's big run. It was hard to see from the tv angle but Cromartie was completely unblocked on that play and could have stopped Greene at the LOS. Instead he let Greene go by him and then took a cheap shot at him in the end zone. I'm so glad Cromartie doesn't play for the Jets. One of the biggest CBs in the league too and he still won't hit. Makes Rhodes look like Butkus.

Did you see Mangold driving the whole right side of the D line into the next zip code? He really is impressive.

• 1 month later...
lol That's great stuff. Good find. I didn't realize that Cromartie was such a puss. That was pathetic.

I never noticed that, even though I've seen that play so many times now. wow.

Man Smith wasn't kidding when he said they were soft.

Bet he goes overboard in the draft to find a "tough guy"

OMG!!!! I can't even believe how weak that was. I would be screaming for him to be cut if that was one of our guys. What a p*ssy!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I can think is that maybe Greene popped him one earlier that made him think about it. Then the shove at the end. What a joke that guy is!!:banana2:

Sorry about trolling, but you guys have to remember this.

Archived