Perrish Cox is better than Kyle Wilson or Patrick Robinson.

Greenseed4

Watch his play. He plays like Revis--his eyes are on the QB, he plays his reciever with his peripheral vision, and then makes his play on the football.

He also is a threat in the return game. If we could solve our OLB depth before the draft (i.e., a FA, or Gholston's miraculous off-season development) I would be fine with getting Cox in the first and Shipley in the second. That would give us two studly role players that could upgrade our specials.

ma_n9K3stn8

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Donovan Warren's better than Kyle Wilson too.

Kyle Wilson, like Jared Odrick, is riding the Senior Bowl high. Pretty cool, but I still think he's a 2nd-3rd rounder. I don't see anything about him that's more special than Brandon Ghee, who won't go until the 2nd-3rd. Haden's just better than everyone, Warren is bigger, and Cox is the most athletic.

230, you wouldn't take Williams if he fell to us at 29? That'd be a gift. Benn and Tate...no...but Williams? Hell yea.

This draft is littered with quality CBs. For the few that want to trade up and say if anything trade down. Most likely though Rex and Tanny will lock on to one they like and go after him whereever he is valued.

Hell yea...guys I wouldn't mind on our D next year:

Haden

Cox

Warren

Jackson

Wilson

Ghee

Spievey

Cook

Murphy (USF)

Lindley

Thurmond

Ross

McFadden

Virgil

Alot of people have Myron Lewis at CB so I'll put him here...I think he'd make a good S/CB in the mold of Rolle or one of the guys who plays that role.

So yea...I think we should be able to find us that secondary help we need.

• 2 months later...

Archived