Jay Feely is gone to the Cardinals...

gg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have thought a little bit. in about 10 posts you've proven to be one of the biggest jackasses on the board. you've made a number of personal attacks to cover up your weak posts. congrats....here's to hoping you're not here long since you just appear to be some assclown who can't have an intelligent discussion.

You can say that again.

If your definition of an "intelligent discussion" is what JN is all about after your 4518 posts, then this place is in serious trouble.

It would be worth it.

Sebastain Janikowski = Super Bowl

Sarcasm aside, a kicker like Janikowski could easily be the difference between clinching the division & home field advantage, and crashing the playoffs Little Rascals style, like we did last year.

How often do the Jets find themselves one or two wins short of where they'd like to be?

You can say that again.

If your definition of an "intelligent discussion" is what JN is all about after your 4518 posts, then this place is in serious trouble.

what do you come here for? there are alot of cool people here who have some good insight into the jets and football in general. it's a good place to discuss football and get some other knowledgeable insight and opinions. you show up and start insulting well liked members here because they have an opinion you don't agree with.......grow up. if you want a place to talk jets football and joke around with some cool people then chill out and quit acting like a douchebag.

what do you come here for? there are alot of cool people here who have some good insight into the jets and football in general. it's a good place to discuss football and get some other knowledgeable insight and opinions. you show up and start insulting well liked members here because they have an opinion you don't agree with.......grow up. if you want a place to talk jets football and joke around with some cool people then chill out and quit acting like a douchebag.

Take your own advice.

Hope you're not one of the 'cool' people ... lol

Again, that's 100% horsesh!t, or we'd be happy with every kicker we ever had.

The entire team didn't show up vs Atlanta, but go ahead and focus on the "trivial" kicker, hypocrite. He won us two divisional games, and was a factor in getting us to the playoffs - or there would've been no AFCC (for the Jets). First things first. Oh, and never mind his misses; he's only a kicker, remember?

You need to get over your phony self, and stop being so full of it.

you dont even know me. :rl:

Sarcasm aside, a kicker like Janikowski could easily be the difference between clinching the division & home field advantage, and crashing the playoffs Little Rascals style, like we did last year.

How often do the Jets find themselves one or two wins short of where they'd like to be?

A kicker right? Not the defense getting a critical stop, or Mark Sanchez throwing a critical TD, but a kicker could be the difference between winning the division and home field advantage?

A kicker right? Not the defense getting a critical stop, or Mark Sanchez throwing a critical TD, but a kicker could be the difference between winning the division and home field advantage?

Obviously. And if you don't know that then I'm sorry DLJ, but its time you a learn a little something about the game called football.

Yes, a KICKER. Just like the one you blamed for the Atlanta game, and the AFCC, and ...

Which side of your mouth will you speak from next? Make up your mind.

At least necksemen's brainless splooge is consistent.

Yes, a KICKER. Just like the one you blamed for the Atlanta game, and the AFCC, and ...

Which side of your mouth will you speak from next? Make up your mind.

At least necksemen's brainless splooge is consistent.

Question : One player to start your franchise, who do you pick?

Answer : Sebastain Janikowski

Question : One player to start your franchise, who do you pick?

Answer : Sebastain Janikowski

Where did I ever say he'd be my first pick to start my franchise?

Seriously, learn how to read.

I offered up some names I'd be willing to trade for him, and quite frankly, if it were to happen I'd say, "Awesome - another problem SOLVED."

Where did I ever say he'd be my first pick to start my franchise?

Seriously, learn how to read.

I offered up some names I'd be willing to trade for him, and quite frankly, if it were to happen I'd say, "Awesome - another problem SOLVED."

And everyone else would say "We just traded Kris Jenkins for a KICKER?!?!?!!!" and froth at the mouth.

And everyone else would say "We just traded Kris Jenkins for a KICKER?!?!?!!!" and froth at the mouth.

Exactly. That's why you trade him while he has decent value, because at first glance it looks like a steal - until big jalopy Jenks gets carted off to the MRI unit.

When you're hauling around that size a load with a bad back and a blown-out knee, your days are numbered. Plus, he's getting older - not younger.

Exactly. That's why you trade him while he has decent value, because at first glance it looks like a steal - until big jalopy Jenks gets carted off to the MRI unit.

When you're hauling around that size a load with a bad back and a blown-out knee, your days are numbered. Plus, he's getting older - not younger.

A kicker is not decent value for a Pro Bowl caliber nose tackle, injury problems notwithstanding. You can pick up a decent kicker off the street any time during the season. Nose tackles are not so easy to come by.

A kicker is not decent value for a Pro Bowl caliber nose tackle, injury problems notwithstanding. You can pick up a decent kicker off the street any time during the season. Nose tackles are not so easy to come by.

Well, that's where we disagree. A superb reliable kicker for an unreliable part-time aging NT with health issues IS a good deal, a positive upgrade that improves the team, IMO. Especially knowing we played our best D without Jenks, and we'll never get a full season out of him, even on a partial-game basis.

The part about signing a top kicker off the street at any time is pure speculation and wishful thinking. It's the exception, not the rule. That's why we continue to have a kicker carousel happening on the team; they're mostly rejects. If you're content with that, then save the crying when he fails to deliver.

Jets at Oakland ('08); after Feely's 52-yd FG put the game in OT:

r3wdWDXlEqU&feature=related

Archived