EDIT: Neil Rackers Signs With Houston Texans

Greenranger

Rackers is atrocious

Thank you. Neil Rackers is probably one of the least clutch kickers in the game.

Folk just happened to have a terrible season after starting his career with a bang.

I'll take my chances with Folk.

Jets | Expected to sign Rackers

Comment (0)

Mon, 05 Apr 2010 15:55:54 -0700

Mark Cannizzaro, of the New York Post, reports the New York Jets are expected to sign unrestricted free-agent PK Neil Rackers (Cardinals) in the next few days.

Okay, so here's my Rackers question. If he turned down the Cardinals offer, how much are the Jets willing to pay him?

This is going to Folking suck

We still can draft a kicker! FOLK can also prove to be an excellent kicker. He has done it before. Rackers apparently felt that FOLK was too hard to beat out so he settled for another team that has difficulty winning important games! Thats his choice. Lets let our situation play out before we made dire predictions!

Although I am not one to make predictions, I have made a couple over the past several or more years. While others said that Pennington would lead us to a Super Bowl victory from day one when we drafted him, I said he wouldn't be the answer. I got drilled by some for that. Then some said Clemens didn't get enough Sunday reps to prove himself...I never liked him coming out of Oregon and I got drilled for that...another plus for me.

So, here's my prediction on Folk...I think this guy is going to be our PK. In fact, I think he's going to be a steal for us...mark it down.

Archived