Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

THERE HAS BEEN AN ASSIMILATION!!!

BloodSplattered.jpg

No one responds. Instead, they go about debating yet again who among them was the Thing. The end is near and everyone knows it, but will it come today?

WHAT!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF??? How was there another conversion. And screw my shooting restrictions! It's so unbalanced for the town if I'm only going to have a third of my shots work, and no one else can NK.

CTM and/or JVoR must be lying about their protection skills???

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 7

Vicious (3) -- CTM, JVoR, Vicious

With 4 Research Team Members, it takes 3 to torch.

The Research Team has torched team member Vicious, did they make the right decision?

Burned001.jpg

well from my perspective i'm investigating one of you two, and will vote based on the results..

if you are a godfather JVOR.. congrats

CTM. I told you a million times, i'm not godfather. I'm sure you're gonna come back and try to tell me I suddenly am guilty. Or better yet, to supplement your ludicrous theory, gonna come back with an inno on Dan X. :rolleyes:

CTM. I told you a million times, i'm not godfather. I'm sure you're gonna come back and try to tell me I suddenly am guilty. Or better yet, to supplement your ludicrous theory, gonna come back with an inno on Dan X. :rolleyes:

This is exactly the way pac played it .. lol

Wow ... did Vicious seriously self-vote himself as scum??

The ONLY way that makes sense is to attempt to clear one of you, but I don't get it. It doesn't help that I barely have time to read before something else happens, haha.

Wow ... did Vicious seriously self-vote himself as scum??

The ONLY way that makes sense is to attempt to clear one of you, but I don't get it. It doesn't help that I barely have time to read before something else happens, haha.

Truth is Sweet Vic has a history of that. no real surprise.

Vicious, was also known as Fuchs

Ummm.... please don't bypass the profanity filter. Thanks.

Ironic that Vic went out just like his putz character in the movie. I thought for sure you wrote that into his role, that is why I though he was a jester or bomb type of character early in the game.

I shot you, JVoR. I'm leaning more towards scummy on you anyway. There have been questions about you from the very beginning, and those little comments you've been making about the game being over ... very suspect.

DAY 8 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The exuberant 3 members of the Research Team enter the day hall overjoyed in having killed another Thing. They know there is only 1 among them. This is the end. The final vote to see if humanity or this alien invader shall prevail.

The 12 Research Team Members:

1. Jets Voice of Reason

2. Vicious89x

Archived