Mark Brunell??

SoFlaJets

I always like Brunell, and he's still probably a serviceable backup at this point. Has been a backup since leaving Washington...probably the best fit for the "vet" type we're looking for...to merely back up Sanchez

I always like Brunell, and he's still probably a serviceable backup at this point. Has been a backup since leaving Washington...probably the best fit for the "vet" type we're looking for...to merely back up Sanchez

and another set of eyes which he clearly lacked last season-a seasoned B/U QB can be a big help to a young QB like Sanchez

Dude ... I remember watching Daryl Lamonica and John Hadl.

Now THAT'S old.

really? then you don't remember Otto Graham starting against Charlie Connerly or Frank Gifford throwing option passes to Kyle Rote or Webster

Now THAT'S old.

Bart Starr vs Don Meredith were the QB's in the 1st NFL game I ever watched The Ice Bowl-great game and what a welcome to NFL football-now THAT'S old...they didn't even have a Super Bowl yet back then

Now THAT'S old.

The Mad Bomber!

really? then you don't remember Otto Graham starting against Charlie Connerly or Frank Gifford throwing option passes to Kyle Rote or Webster

Bart Starr vs Don Meredith were the QB's in the 1st NFL game I ever watched The Ice Bowl-great game and what a welcome to NFL football-now THAT'S old...they didn't even have a Super Bowl yet back then

Try YA Tittle and Charley Conerly! Thats really old! lol

How do you old bastards even see the screen?

I remember Namath, Stabler, Bert Jones, Roman Gabriel and Jim Hart. I can barely see what's written on here without increasing the size of the text!

Loved him in Madden back in the day. Brunell and Steve Young were the ****. Yep, I'm that old. :bag:

Kinda crazy that we're at the point where we can reference video games and sound old...

But yeah, I remember playin with Brunell too...

The Mad Bomber!

How do you old bastards even see the screen?

I remember Namath, Stabler, Bert Jones, Roman Gabriel and Jim Hart. I can barely see what's written on here without increasing the size of the text!

Some of us age more gracefully than others:D

Archived