Who do you think we will open up with?

leonwash29

Buffalo, so this way we don't have to go there in the winter, or Denver, to get the far travel out of the way early.

We're opening at home on MNF.

I doubt it will be Vikes or Ravens... Reason being is that most every football fan is going to be watching the first monday night games anyway... And they can already promote the game as the Jets 1st ever in the new stadium as well. Networks are going to want to save Jets vs Vikings and Jets vs. Ravens, two games that figure to be pretty evenly matched with intriguing subplots and storylines, for games later in the season so they can get as big of an audience as possible.

I have a bad feeling about Buffalo. I know they're our weakest divisional opponent, but we always seem to struggle with them. Cant remember the last time I wasnt sweating, or cursing, at the end of our games vs them.

My guess though is its either going to be Buffalo, Houston, and and possibly Cincinnati... But again, they may want to save Jets/Bengals for later on.

The more I think about it, the less I want it to be a divisional opponent. Save Miami and New England for later when we'll have Santonio Holmes available.

Give me Minnesota. Or, if it must be an AFC East team, Buffalo.

I rather play New England without Holmes and without them having Welker. Without Welker, they won't make the playoffs.

On Miami, **** them.

The benless steelers would be a well appreciated free win

Buffalo, so this way we don't have to go there in the winter, or Denver, to get the far travel out of the way early.

We open at home.

Miami or NE. The atmosphere at Jets' stadium for the opener will be insane.

If not a division opponent, then Baltimore or Minnesota. I think I heard somewhere that we're going to play Houston on Thanksgiving, although I think Minnesota would be the better turkey day game.

No matter where we open up, there is a good chance we have only Cotchery and Clowney at wideout. When will we hear if Edwars is going to be suspended too?

I'm pretty sure there was a report on how Edwards will not being suspended. Not sure, though.

Monday night against Baltimore Rex's old team is my guess.

They say they want to save division games for week 16 and 17.

well we could open against one and then go to their house in those weeks (I'd much rather have the home game in week 16 rather then week 1 though)

But I've also never really seen division teams not play eachother within a 15 week span haha so your probably right.

Archived