****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Moore but he hasn't proved anything to anyone. Clausen is their QB of the future.

Clausen may or may not be their QB of the future, depending on how Moore performs. He could become just like Brady Quinn.

I know that he hasn't been as productive as we thought he would be, but Safeties aren't built like this guy. If anyone can fix this kid it is Rex Ryan, and if that happens we have our Adrian Wilson...

Never pick a player based of how they are built. Thats how you get a player like Vernon Gholston, and thank god the Mays talk can end now that the Niners got him.

49ers took Taylor Mays.

Really wish the talking heads on ESPN would shut the Eff up so i can hear who the picks are when the commish announces them!

This is why you need NFL Network, where they STFU and go straight to Goodell for every pick.

Not at all really...Mays would be playing mostly close to the line for us, whereas Rhodes always lined up in Siberia. Also, Rhodes was a pansy and wouldn't hit anyone, that is what Mays does best...

After his contract Rhodes didn't hit or want to learn anymore, but had decent ballhawk skills.

Mays can hit, and can do nothing else.

Both useless.

Not at all really...Mays would be playing mostly close to the line for us, whereas Rhodes always lined up in Siberia. Also, Rhodes was a pansy and wouldn't hit anyone, that is what Mays does best...

He's one of the worst coverage players in football.

I honestly can't believe Golden Tate is still on the board. I will be ****ing pissed if New England takes him.

Notre Dame players always over-rated and the NFL teams always show how they feel about them come Draft Day.

Archived