ESPN...seriously...WTF? O__o

CobraVerde

Yo has anyone else noticed the amount of f-ups on ESPN during the draft? Usually they are pretty good holding down a live broadcast but damn heres what ive seen so far:

1. Just now Matt Millen had to apologize for making a jab at Jaws for Polish decent, WTF? I didnt even notice that.

2. During the first night Chris Berman angrily pointing to camera men to cut to a commercial.

3. Tom jackson's mic going bad and then him and Berman bitching to the off camera.

4. AND THE BIGGEST, was when Jon Gruden got caught calling someone a dumbass to Mel Kiper cause they cut back from commercial early. LOL.

Did anyone tivo the draft? id love to get that on YouTube...

Yo has anyone else noticed the amount of f-ups on ESPN during the draft? Usually they are pretty good holding down a live broadcast but damn heres what ive seen so far:

1. Just now Matt Millen had to apologize for making a jab at Jaws for Polish decent, WTF? I didnt even notice that.

2. During the first night Chris Berman angrily pointing to camera men to cut to a commercial.

3. Tom jackson's mic going bad and then him and Berman bitching to the off camera.

4. AND THE BIGGEST, was when Jon Gruden got caught calling someone a dumbass to Mel Kiper cause they cut back from commercial early. LOL.

I want a YouTube vid of Chris Berman and the crew DURING the commercial breaks... That would be funny as hell!!

I think ESPN is feeling the heat of having the NFLNetwork doing the draft right next to them and--for once--being in pole position at an event. ESPN is so used to dominating every sporting event they cover that it must kill them that the NFL is rightly giving preferential treatment to its own network.

Also, Kiper has looked rattled this entire draft because of the Clausen thing. It has to kill Kiper that ESPN has placed him in direct competition with a douchebag McShay, and then to have McShay look prescient with his slamming of Clausen hurts.

NFL Network > ESPN.

Next year, the draft will be exclusive to NFL Network IMO. Everyone i've talked to hates ESPN coverage this year.

doubtful unless the nfl network comes to time warner and cablevision. no way would they lose all that viewership. and unfortunately there are alot of areas where fios isn't available yet.

I think ESPN is feeling the heat of having the NFLNetwork doing the draft right next to them and--for once--being in pole position at an event. ESPN is so used to dominating every sporting event they cover that it must kill them that the NFL is rightly giving preferential treatment to its own network.

Also, Kiper has looked rattled this entire draft because of the Clausen thing. It has to kill Kiper that ESPN has placed him in direct competition with a douchebag McShay, and then to have McShay look prescient with his slamming of Clausen hurts.

Kiper definitely looked like he couldn't get the Clausen thing out of his mind for the entire rest of the draft. The guy has talked up and overhyped so many awful QB's over the years he really should have just let it go.

Or is it that he lost money under the table, that he'd cash in for talking up a player IF that player goes X position in the draft? Where are our resident conspiracy theorists? I'm lousy at this stuff.

Kiper definitely looked like he couldn't get the Clausen thing out of his mind for the entire rest of the draft. The guy has talked up and overhyped so many awful QB's over the years he really should have just let it go.

Or is it that he lost money under the table, that he'd cash in for talking up a player IF that player goes X position in the draft? Where are our resident conspiracy theorists? I'm lousy at this stuff.

Crooked bastard!

doubtful unless the nfl network comes to time warner and cablevision. no way would they lose all that viewership. and unfortunately there are alot of areas where fios isn't available yet.

It's not available @ all on Time Warner?

He just went after McShay again over Clausen.

You rang?

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

after the first night i switched to nfl network. they didn't spoil the pick before the comish gave the pick.

It was horrible, didnt like the move to primetime, messed up my yearly ritual of eatiing, drinking and sitting for an entire saturday, but I must continue.

I did not think anyone can be worse than mike irvin, BOY was I wrong..

STEVE YOUNG SUCKS!

Its painful to watch him talk, Kiper needs to create his own network so he can rule draft day on his terms, these other guys are useless..

Archived