Patriots Draft Pick a Reefer addict

SouthernJet

Report: Failed drug tests caused Aaron Hernandez's draft fall

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 26, 2010 9:38 PM ET

Once thought to be a borderline first-round talent, Florida tight end Aaron Hernandez fell to New England at pick No. 113 in the draft. Now we may know why.

Albert Breer of the Boston Globe reports that Hernandez failed "multiple" drug tests for marijuana use at Florida. He reportedly admitted to the failed tests at the Scouting Combine. Hernandez passed the test given in Indianapolis.

"These kids, they don't get it,'' an AFC personnel director told the Globe. "[Hernandez] cost himself a lot of money.''

Despite the issues, everyone that talked to the Globe said Hernandez was a tremendous value where he was drafted. But the failed tests scared teams away.

"He's not a bad kid. He just has an issue," one executive said.

Hernandez won't be enrolled in the league's substance abuse program, but he could be subject to extra testing.

o_reefer_madness_wsdw1936.jpg

Yeah. The youtube function is all retarded. You have to paste the ID only (AJosd2l6WF0), then use the tag button, then delete the empty spaces it inserts between the ID and the tags for no apparent reason.
Hit the tag button first, then put your cursor between them and paste the code.

No spaces that way. :D

That's what I do. Its worked once or twice, but the rest of the time it greets me with failure.
Make sure you are only copying and pasting the code after the v=

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_lUlIKAA4

You only want to use the bolded bart of the link, between the youtube tags.

zl_lUlIKAA4

Wa-La ;)

P.S. McKnight and Ducasse look pretty good on Madden. :D

Yeah that has happened to me too, it just started today though. I'm not sure if it's a forum problem or something to do with youtube.

Never the less you are doing it right, you may have to refresh the page a few times to get it show.

Me too, I can't remember the last time I bought Madden, but this year it's a must! :cheers:

That stuff has *got* to hurt his aerobic potential -- sprints etc.

Belichick will have Dr. Feelgood hook him up with the marinol pill, and the guy will get his wind back.

Wrong, I smoke everyday basically and im still in top shape. Weed is not like cigs at all it does not effect the lungs in any significant way.

Keep Smoken and Legalize it so this **** doesn't happen!:cheers:

If this dude can be the next Tony Gonzales - or Ben Coates even - I will buy him a half an ounce of weed on a weekly basis. How much does that sh*t cost nowadays?

half O= $200-220 for the best kinds:cheers:

half O= $200-220 for the best kinds:cheers:

:rl:

funny..

I remember buying quarter pounds of Jamiacan Buds for 60 bucks, and then cutting it into 5 'light ounces' ;)..sell 4 , keep one for me.

Sold ounces for 20..so got 80 back on 60 investment plus a free ounce.

funny..

I remember buying quarter pounds of Jamiacan Buds for 60 bucks, and then cutting it into 5 'light ounces' ;)..sell 4 , keep one for me.

An ounce for 20? wtf has this world come to.... that blows my mind ahah you can barely get a gram for 20 nowadays

funny..

Yeah but I bet it took all ****ing day trying to get that **** lit rubbing two sticks together in a cave.

As long as Belichick can stand possible suspension if Hernandez fails one of the NFL's routine drug screenings, he's got a player.

The Pats were in dire need of a TE, and Belichick has a pipeline to Urban Meyer and the Gator's program. He also drafted two other Gators.

Archived