Mawae is out there still

Blackout

Mawae said the following:

Alan Faneca gets cut two days ago and yesterday he signs a contract with another team. And not to take anything away from him, we have the same agent, we're friends. But something tells me that there is something going on beside me just being 39 years old.

Really Kevin? You need a reason? I think the fact that you're bitc*ing to the media about this is a big reason you don't have a job. Otherwise, yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with being 39 years old. Its not a new concept: The NFL is a young man's game.

What a freaking whiner. Why not tell his agent to get out there rather than waiting for the phone to ring like a pimple-faced fatass teenage girl?

Mawae said the following:

Really Kevin? You need a reason? I think the fact that you're bitc*ing to the media about this is a big reason you don't have a job. Otherwise, yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with being 39 years old. Its not a new concept: The NFL is a young man's game.

What a freaking whiner. Why not tell his agent to get out there rather than waiting for the phone to ring like a pimple-faced fatass teenage girl?

I couldn't have said it any better.

0% chance of happening.

One of reasons Faneca was let loose was he became a clubhouse lawyer, bellyaching about Feely/TJ cuts and whispering in mangolds and others ears about 'your paydays in 2011'..

So I doubt we will go after what many insiders consider the BIGGEST Clubhouse lawyer in NFL..ole Kevin.

Archived