Sanchez & his B.E.A.R.D

Vudu

He's allegedly tappin this:

mark_jamie_2--350x600.jpg

mark_jamie--350x600.jpg

he can do better than Meadow Soprano!

Beard is a gay slang term describing a person who is used, knowingly or unknowingly, as a date or romantic partner specifically to conceal sexual orientation. With increasing acceptance of LGBT culture, references to beards are seen in mainstream television and movies as well as other entertainment.

Jealous Bronzey? You want her for yourself?

Jamie Lynn Sigler is hot BTW.

Apparently she dumped Turtle.

Jealous of what? As hot as Sanchez is he should be banging starlets not washed up tv stars.

She is hist FIRST celebrity piece. By the time he's done, Sanchez may just put Jeter to shame.

Agreed. I think he got a real scare in his USC days with the assault charges, and is just wading in slowly and carefully. Maybe this girl has something trustworthy about her. In any case, he'll do fine.

She is hist FIRST celebrity piece. By the time he's done, Sanchez may just put Jeter to shame.

Blasphemy! Disregarding the fact that Jeter hung out with Tiger and clearly spent nights exactly like he did, I don't think there's any chance Sanchez can run through a list like DJ.

Adriana Lima....list should stop here

Jessica Alba

Mariah Carey...when she was good looking

Minka Kelly...current

Vida Guerra...damn

Jordana Brewster..sexy as hell

Jessica Biel

Tyra Banks

Vanessa Manillo

Lara Dutta...former miss universe

Blasphemy! Disregarding the fact that Jeter hung out with Tiger and clearly spent nights exactly like he did, I don't think there's any chance Sanchez can run through a list like DJ.

Jessica Alba

Minka Kelly...current

Vida Guerra...damn

Jessica Biel

Tyra Banks

Vanessa Manillo

wow.

Jessica Alba

Minka Kelly...current

Vida Guerra...damn

Jessica Biel

Tyra Banks

Vanessa Manillo

Broadway, you forgot:

Scarlett Johannson

Gabrielle Union

Jessica Alba

I don't think there is enough celebrity hot chicks out there now for Sanchez to even come close to who Jeter's been with.

Broadway, you forgot:

Scarlett Johannson

Gabrielle Union

Jessica Alba

I don't think there is enough celebrity hot chicks out there now for Sanchez to even come close to who Jeter's been with.

I'll put it to you this way: who had heard of even half of those chicks when Jeter made his major league debut? One thing is certain, there will be a whole new generation of hotties for Sanchez to work. He is starting with one that Jeter hasn't nalied which is impressive in and of itself...

anitabryant1977.jpg

gay_marriage_opponents.jpg

Interestingly enough, I do not recall you posting a picture like that in any of the Tom Brady is gay threads - and they were plentiful - meaning you had ample opportunity to do so. It's Jets fan bias. One of the worst forms of prejudice. You have no empathy for other fans, have the crowd/bully mentality when one says something you don't like and you use hurtful words to cut them down. Troll, D-Bag, Moron, Dolfag, etc.

Plus, get it "straight" - the picture should look more like this:

anitabryant1977.jpg

anitabryant1977.jpg

Interestingly enough, I do not recall you posting a picture like that in any of the Tom Brady is gay threads - and they were plentiful - meaning you had ample opportunity to do so. It's Jets fan bias. One of the worst forms of prejudice. You have no empathy for other fans, have the crowd/bully mentality when one says something you don't like and you use hurtful words to cut them down. Troll, D-Bag, Moron, Dolfag, etc.

Plus, get it "straight" - the picture should look more like this:

anitabryant1977.jpg

Weak. :rolleyes:

Archived