Brady's days in NE numbered?

slats

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is an example of peoples hate for the pats getting in the way of whats really going on..Peyton is in the same boat, yet there are no reports of that..why?
Because Peyton was never caught cheating, duh!

She really thinks we're going to let the best center and the best CB in the league just walk without us getting ****. How ****ing stupid can you possible be? This is why I don't post anymore. It's pathetic.

I am making a point.....it would be like letting the best QB in the league walk, you know?

Geez, some people need to 1) chill 2) grow up 3) get after school help with comprehension and internet social skills.

I am making a point.....it would be like letting the best QB in the league walk, you know?

Why? Peyton Manning isn't going anywhere.

Geez, some people need to 1) chill 2) grow up 3) get after school help with comprehension and internet social skills.

You should follow your own advice before trying to tell others what to do.

:yawn:

Another slow day in sportsland.....guess they didn't get the memo...LEBRON IS MAKING HIS DECISION ON PRIME TIME TV!!

Anyway, yadda, yadda, yadda....Tom Brady spends time in LA....he has been doing so for many years....yadda. yadda, yadda.....he want'a to get paid. He will. So will Manning (who is going through the same thing). Seriously, Kraft didn't get rich because he was stupid. Yah, I'll get rid of the guy I rebranded my team around. :rolleyes:

BTW - congrats on D'Brick....I guess this means that Mangold is gone...or Holmes and Edwards will be after this season? Or Cromartie? Or Revis? Can't pay big bucks to everyone.

**** Tom Brady. :-)

Did you miss the 2008 season?

Nope. I watched.

What I watched was the Jets dump the noodle for the diva attention whore redneck. I also watched Tom Brady go down first game of the season which lead to a tight race in the AFCE. I watched the diva colapse and ruin an 8-3 start while the Pats and Fins battle it out for the AFCE. It was the Pennington led Miami Dolphins that won the division and were the only team to represent the AFCE in the playoffs.

That quote was in response to me saying that BB cant win without Brady, so maybe I should ask you, did you miss the 2008 season?

Nope. I watched.

What I watched was the Jets dump the noodle for the diva attention whore redneck. I also watched Tom Brady go down first game of the season which lead to a tight race in the AFCE. I watched the diva colapse and ruin an 8-3 start while the Pats and Fins battle it out for the AFCE. It was the Pennington led Miami Dolphins that won the division and were the only team to represent the AFCE in the playoffs.

That quote was in response to me saying that BB cant win without Brady, so maybe I should ask you, did you miss the 2008 season?

i understand the bitterness with how the favre era ended but he was hurt. if we had favre last year this would've been a 12 win team. still would've lost to colts though.

of course sanchez much better for future prospects

Archived