Brady's days in NE numbered?

slats

Why are you getting so upset? If he's sooo not leaving why are you arguing with a Jets fan about this on a Jets message board instead of doing something constructive. Anything.

I like annoying you. It's like I am doing a public service.

BTW, the copy-cat tactic is just lame. Stick to one and rolll with it, Zippy. I do like that oldie, but goodie, "rival fan on jets board" move. That always garners some support even when the thread was started by a fellow Jets fan.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, the copy-cat tactic is just lame. Stick to one and rolll with it, Zippy. I do like that oldie, but goodie, "rival fan on jets board" move. That always garners some support even when the thread was started by a fellow Jets fan.

Yes we know you are an expert at annoying people.

Yes we know you are an expert at annoying people.

....Faba in with the sneaky slam! You bastid! Stop hiding behind that telephone pole..;)

hey, what's the news on getting tickets for the Pats/Jets game without paying crazy prices (in ppl's effort to recoup psl fees?) gg is blowing me off again this year....girl gets a 1 ticket season....pfft! :)

But you're so not annoying me. This is a thread about Tom Brady potentially leaving the Patriots because they may not be willing to pay him what he wants. That has zero impact on my life.

As far as I'm concerned the Pats can go ahead any pay him whatever he want because he's done. The longer he stays in New England the longer their window stays closed and they don't attempt to replace him with someone whose best days are in front of him rather than more than half a decade in the past like Brady's.

Boston had a great decade - three Super Bowls, two World Series and an NBA Championship - but its over. And based on history you should count yourself lucky to have experienced it because it ain't happening again for another century.

I understand your desire to bask in the fading glow of Boston's recent success. Its sad and pathetic and I will probably be doing it myself 10 years from now. The difference is I won't be doing it on a rival team's message board.

GO talk at patsfans.com, they are just like you.

It's funny in the Pats main forum there is at least 5 Jet related threads. All about Jets suck, Brick Sucks, Jets over hyped.

Obsessed much??? Looks like the tides are turning, whether you like it or not.

I post there sometimes. Homer row - mostly. And yes, there are two jets suck threads. Reminds me of here. Stupid really.

btw - I've been posting on this rival board for a very long time. I have a few actual friends here. I was first recruited - seriously, I was - by Soothsyaer to post at JI. I was recruited at a former website called "Jetshaters" or something like that. It was a site created right after Parcell's left the Pats at the post SB alter for the Jets. Anyway, Soothsayer was a pain - but funny - so I started posting at Jetsinsider. Then some weirdo clique formed...and I got to know Brenda, gg, Bob, Jetgirl (puke) and a few others....but, Max (yup, Max) and Tom Shane were the funniest. So, they had some kind of falling out - and a new republic was built. Jetnation. Again, I was recruited - this time by Brenda (of "do you post?" fame). So, here I am. Weird. Pats fan being recruited not once, but twice! Eff all of you! I MUST BE SPECIAL!

LOL!!!

....Faba in with the sneaky slam! You bastid! Stop hiding behind that telephone pole..;)

hey, what's the news on getting tickets for the Pats/Jets game without paying crazy prices (in ppl's effort to recoup psl fees?) gg is blowing me off again this year....girl gets a 1 ticket season....pfft! :)

I may be able to get two tickets extra for that game

Quit crying just because the Pats haven't won anything in six years and the Brady and Belichick era will close without another.

Just deal with it. Jets fans are not interested in your plaintive wails.

yea, they havnet won anything in 6 years! Thats almost twice as long as its been since the jets won anything...oh wait...

This is a perfect scenario.

1 ticket for Garby, the other for Klecko.

JN can have a fund raiser to pay for the 2 to arrive a day early. We will arrange a lovely dinner for the 2 in the city on Saturday night. There they can get to know each other and really let love do its thing.

Then they can wake up together or separate depending on how the night goes and get ready to go to the game. They can greet all their JN brethren and sit and enjoy a little tailgating before the game. Share a hot dog, Kleck starts on one side, Garby the other. Drink a couple of brews. And then go to watch the game together.

Love is in the air.

Fixed.

I think Garby and Klecko are long lost lovers.

I'd be willing to give some money to get them two together for a first date. Can JN sponsor this?

I'd kick in if they got the whole thing on tape.

Maybe belicheat could spare a camera man. :P

yea, they havnet won anything in 6 years! Thats almost twice as long as its been since the jets won anything...oh wait...
As if this thread was not dooshie enough.

How many have they won, minus the cheating years?

Telling a Jets fan how long its been since the Jets won a championship as a taunt is so overplayed its become meaningless.

Do you honestly think we don't know? Like this is going to come to news to us and once we hear it we'll stop rooting for the Jets?

It is completely moronic to use this tactic. Learn how to troll. Garb, teach this young child a lesson please.

JN can have a fund raiser to pay for the 2 to arrive a day early. We will arrange a lovely dinner for the 2 in the city on Saturday night. There they can get to know each other and really let love do its thing.

Then they can wake up together or separate depending on how the night goes and get ready to go to the game. They can greet all their JN brethren and sit and enjoy a little tailgating before the game. Share a hot dog, Kleck starts on one side, Garby the other. Drink a couple of brews. And then go to watch the game together.

Love is in the air.

:rl:

Thanks, Faba! Keep me in mind as the game gets closer. If I attend I'll be with gg. Hoping to find Jetophile so I can annoy the sh*t out of her, visit Brenda and have a drink (or two..or three) see you and Jumba - drinking those fancy-smancy brew beers. If I recall, you were waxing poetic about your rasberry/acai/wheat/summer pale ale from the Fuitydips Brewery in New Jersy last time I saw you.

Love is in the air.

garb's standards are much too high.

Thanks, Faba! Keep me in mind as the game gets closer. If I attend I'll be with gg. Hoping to find Jetophile so I can annoy the sh*t out of her, visit Brenda and have a drink (or two..or three) see you and Jumba - drinking those fancy-smancy brew beers. If I recall, you were waxing poetic about your rasberry/acai/wheat/summer pale ale from the Fuitydips Brewery in New Jersy last time I saw you.

You ignoring my posts about the love that is blossoming between you and Klecko is only making me realize more and more that this could be for real.

JN is going to make this happen for you Garby. And the person you hate the most on this site is going to be responsible for finding you true love!

You ignoring my posts about the love that is blossoming between you and Klecko is only making me realize more and more that this could be for real.

JN is going to make this happen for you Garby. And the person you hate the most on this site is going to be responsible for finding you true love!

Thanks for the thought and all (I guess) ...but I am happily coupled. There has got to be someone you can introduce Zippy to down there in the bowels of the USA.....Northern Florida. I'm thinking someone dumb would be great for him. He'll talk - she'll think he's smart because he uses words with more than two syllables. Perfect. Now, go do your freind a solid and head on back to that strip joint again...

I don't hate you - or Zippy - you know. I think it's more pity. ;)

When the Pats traded Seymour for a Raider draft pick I figured they expected to use that pick to take their next franchise QB, someone like Jake Locker. But now JahRobitussin is gone and the Pats own pick might be lower than the one their going to get from the Raiduhs.

Thanks for the thought and all (I guess) ...but I am happily coupled. There has got to be someone you can introduce Zippy to down there in the bowels of the USA.....Northern Florida. I'm thinking someone dumb would be great for him. He'll talk - she'll think he's smart because he uses words with more than two syllables. Perfect. Now, go do your freind a solid and head on back to that strip joint again...

Right back at you. The second I lose what's left of my eyesight give me a call. ;)

you know the jets did the same thing with the cameras right?
Where are the stories, fines and lost draft picks?

It used to be easy to know who the most retarded troll was, now there is so much competition it's scary.

It's such a shame then that you're not single then, you would've been perfect based on that criteria.

awww see that's just mean. garb has thicker skin than any other poster here. most of you would be crying for bannings if people attacked you so often.

You are a cold soul Garby, very cold.

My guess is your other half isnt happy based on what I know of you and I'd also guess that if you met Klecko, he'd sweep you off your feet and make you forget your other half.

Dont fight it Garby. Dont fight it. :akf:

:yawn:

Another slow day in sportsland.....guess they didn't get the memo...LEBRON IS MAKING HIS DECISION ON PRIME TIME TV!!

Anyway, yadda, yadda, yadda....Tom Brady spends time in LA....he has been doing so for many years....yadda. yadda, yadda.....he want'a to get paid. He will. So will Manning (who is going through the same thing). Seriously, Kraft didn't get rich because he was stupid. Yah, I'll get rid of the guy I rebranded my team around. :rolleyes:

BTW - congrats on D'Brick....I guess this means that Mangold is gone...or Holmes and Edwards will be after this season? Or Cromartie? Or Revis? Can't pay big bucks to everyone.

Shut the **** up.

Shut the **** up.

if tanny can sign 4 first round picks without even a hold out, he can get this done

he's a smart guy, he's waiting for the decision to be made for him, someone will get arrested, hurt or suck

if they all stay healthy, behave and play great, then we will have another lombardi, and who gives a **** who stays or goes :lol:

if tanny can sign 4 first round picks without even a hold out, he can get this done

he's a smart guy, he's waiting for the decision to be made for him, someone will get arrested, hurt or suck

if they all stay healthy, behave and play great, then we will have another lombardi, and who gives a **** who stays or goes :lol:

She really thinks we're going to let the best center and the best CB in the league just walk without us getting ****. How ****ing stupid can you possible be? This is why I don't post anymore. It's pathetic.

Look for the Patsie fan posts that say, "We really don't need him. It's all about the system. Thanks for the memories, Tom."

No, that is the typical JN response to Brady's greatness.

True. Your franchise QB needs to actually learn how to be a franchise qb before leaving....no matter how much Jets fans want to think, say, scream that he is a legit franchise qb. Newsflash: just because he plays for new york does not mean he's a superstah franchse qb. He could be some day. He 'aint one now.

Exactly. And with a history of knee injuries. When is a 23yo QB with a history of knee injuries a good thing?

if joe montana, emmitt smith and jerry rice can get kicked to the curb, why not cindy ?

if anything, the pats* have proven they will take a dump on any player

*sigh*

There is no reason to sign him now with an unknown CBA. If Peyton had been signed, maybe where there is smoke there is fire. However, it makes no business sense to float a huge bonus that could kill future seasons.

If Brady remained a Patriot for his career I would not be surprised. I would not be surprised if he finished elsewhere either.

Archived