Stadium Tour

Maxman

Your wife finally said ok? :lol:

LOL. :rl::rl::rl:

No I called yesterday and was going over what was left. Some pretty good seats were available so I said let me give it a look in person.

Definitely want to be there, as much as I hate PSLs (and their fan-boys) I have rarely missed a home game since 1988.

He is gonna buy club seats he is all set.

Max can I come up for a martini some game?

No club seats for me. But if I did end up buying them, the answer would be no. Just want to make sure we are clear on that.

:-P

good luck !

I know they aren't psl seats, but wondering if you could go up to the upper levels and report on the "vertigo factor"

I actually have an inner ear problem, but I'm hoping to go to a game this year, so any feedback would be much obliged

txs

LOL. :rl::rl::rl:

No I called yesterday and was going over what was left. Some pretty good seats were available so I said let me give it a look in person.

Definitely want to be there, as much as I hate PSLs (and their fan-boys) I have rarely missed a home game since 1988.

The real issue here is where the hell is the JN tailgate going to be setup? Are they going to let Joe spread out in the "PSL" lots or are we gonna have to walk a mile to get to it? lol

The real issue here is where the hell is the JN tailgate going to be setup? Are they going to let Joe spread out in the "PSL" lots or are we gonna have to walk a mile to get to it? lol

A friend of a friend told me they will have certain areas designated for large group tailgating. The closer lots will be for the PSL minded fan who wants to get out of his car and pay for food and beer. Good Luck guys-------------:cheers:

Actually, the real issue in my opinion is whether or not they will allow Joe's tailgate...I remember reading an article that said in the new stadium they will ban all private for-profit tailgate parties in the Meadowlands lots. I'm not going to try finding it, though.

Actually, the real issue in my opinion is whether or not they will allow Joe's tailgate...I remember reading an article that said in the new stadium they will ban all private for-profit tailgate parties in the Meadowlands lots. I'm not going to try finding it, though.

I dont think Joe ever made a profit. I know a few guys who did this and they almost always lost money or barely broke even. Geez what are they gonna do check hs w-2 in the parking lot?

There is no formal JN tailgate since Uncle Tony and his crew are not there.

Again those guys deserve all the credit putting things togethjer and never asking for any money- kudos to them again for all they did

I dont think Joe ever made a profit. I know a few guys who did this and they almost always lost money or barely broke even. Geez what are they gonna do check hs w-2 in the parking lot?

In this context "for profit" doesn't actually require the business to be successful. Just that it be a commerical enterprise.

In other words you and a few buddies want to tailgate together and do potluck that is fine. One person collect money and provides food for the rest -- that is a business and "for profit."

No they won't be checking his financials. Merely the fact he sold tickets will be more than enough for it to be banned.

There is no formal JN tailgate since Uncle Tony and his crew are not there.

Again those guys deserve all the credit putting things togethjer and never asking for any money- kudos to them again for all they did

"Tailgate Joe" was and hopefully Is.

So I did the online chat with the rep and then gave him my cell phone #. I told him I could go Monday and picked a time. He said he would email me on Sunday to confirm.

As of right now, no email. Maybe the Jets have a firewall block on emails ending in JetNation.com.

:-P

No, but Ecurb will kiss you first. :P

Me and the other what 60 thousand people who bought them? lol

i love how people act as though I am just some singular fool who jumped in... 10s of thousands of people have made the same leap.

i love how people act as though I am just some singular fool who jumped in... 10s of thousands of people have made the same leap.

You should be happy I made you their honorary leader. ;)

A few thoughts:

1. If the Jets had 60,000 PSL holders they would pretty damn happy. The real # is just a fraction of that.

2. We never mean to say that you are the only fool in any post we direct at you. But please just take out of it that we do think you are a fool. :-P

3. The truth is this...Ecurb has some crazy good seats. I think he just became unbannable.

Archived