Keith Bullock Talking $hit

Vudu

Isnt Bullock fighting for a roster spot?

Miami Dolphins reign supreme in football in the state of Florida.

Now you are just being stupid. The Gators dominate this state and its not even debatable.

Haha, we might not have the best team in Football, but we definitely have the coolest.

Agreed. I'm not buying into the Jets hype because thats just how I am, but I F'ing love this team, love our HC and I'm damn proud to be a fan of by far the coolest team in the NFL

This is the NFl news section isnt it? This is an article about the JETS like all the other crappy JETS articles.

This is more newsworthy than posting some lame video of Tom Brady kissing his dad. But that's ok right?

What's with the influx of whiny bitchyness on here today?

while i agree,come on,that tom brady video didnt seem twisted?i have never seen such a thing.definetely adds fuel to the brady is a fag statement.if there was a video of sanchez tounging down his dad,it would be on the front page of all the other 31 teams message boards.

Miami Dolphins reign supreme in football in the state of Florida.Keith Bulluck was just stating the obvious...when it comes to NY/NJ Giants are the top dog. Doesn't mean that they'll have a better season or anything. Giants are and have been a much more successful team than the NY Jets.

The fact that they have existed 40 or so yrs longer might have something to do with that..

while i agree,come on,that tom brady video didnt seem twisted?i have never seen such a thing.definetely adds fuel to the brady is a fag statement.if there was a video of sanchez tounging down his dad,it would be on the front page of all the other 31 teams message boards.

Tom Brady is married to a Supermodel and has a baby Momma, I'd say he's more of a player than a homo.

If you want gay Qbs look no further than our own fruity Qb Mark Sanchez-- come on, Broadway plays, wine tasting, feminine hair and speaking pattern. He's gayer than gay...and him being Meadow Soprano's b/f doesnt fool me, she's a classic beard.

Tom Brady is married to a Supermodel and has a baby Momma, I'd say he's more of a player than a homo.

If you want gay Qbs look no further than our own fruity Qb Mark Sanchez-- come on, Broadway plays, wine tasting, feminine hair and speaking pattern. He's gayer than gay...and him being Meadow Soprano's b/f doesnt fool me, she's a classic beard.

regardless.did you see the video???

Fixed.

She doesnt have a dick. Come on guys if you're gonna call him a fag post something more than some embarrassing pic with a goat or lamb or whatever the hell kind of animal he was holding.

The jets really gotta stop that habbit of getting beat repeatedley by weak football teams. :cool:

So you beat us twice last year and once when Favre quit...what is your overall record when playing the JETS? Right...

sh*t, tell me about it. I'm convinced my team is never going to win a superbowl yet I hopelessly back them every year.

It's the life of a fan. The JETS haven't won anything in my lifetime and the last time they won it all my mom wasnt even a year old. But I follow them every year because they are morbidly fascinating.

It's the life of a fan. The JETS haven't won anything in my lifetime and the last time they won it all my mom wasnt even a year old. But I follow them every year because they are morbidly fascinating.

lol it's a vicious cycle. For a slight moment amd i mean a very slight moment i wanted the jets to win that indy game so my old man could have a chance to watch them in the bowl.

Did anyone catch that bow Mark had on Hard Knocks after sliding? It was painful to watch.

Miami Dolphins reign supreme in football in the state of Florida.Keith Bulluck was just stating the obvious...when it comes to NY/NJ Giants are the top dog. Doesn't mean that they'll have a better season or anything. Giants are and have been a much more successful team than the NY Jets.

So the Dolphins play soccer now? Because thats the only football that is cared about in South Florida.

Semper Fi

Archived