Keith Bullock Talking $hit

Vudu

Keith Bulluck joins the Giants-Jets fray

One of the newest members of the Giants has taken the plunge, cannonball style, into the annual preseason and once-every-four-years regular-season rivalry between the two New York teams.

"If you're from New York, you know who New York's football team is: the New York Giants," linebacker Keith Bulluck told the New York Times (via Matt Mosley of ESPN.com). "I'm a Mets fan, but I know who New York's baseball team is: the New York Yankees. The Jets haven't won nothing since Broadway Joe."

As to the presence at a recent practice of Joe Namath, whose nipple-high white shorts eventually were covered with a Gorton's Fisherman rain parka, Bulluck said, "Well, he might need to play."

Though tonight's game is meaningless in the standings, Bulluck has a prediction for the first month of the games that count.

"I haven't been on this team long, but I've noticed that the Giants have not been talked about much all offseason," Bulluck said. "I think that's the great thing because there is so much talent here that people don't know about. I'm sure by the end of September, we'll be the talk of the town."

We'll disagree with Bulluck. If the Giants significantly outplay the Jets to start the year, there will be plenty of strained vocal cords regarding Gang Green -- though the Jets won't want to hear very much of it.

Who cares...

This is more relevant than some dumb a$$ thread calling Tom Brady a homosexual because he kissed his dad or some other equally dumb thread bitching and moaning about Hispanic Heritage day. Just saying :)

This is more relevant than some dumb a$$ thread calling Tom Brady a homosexual because he kissed his dad or some other equally dumb thread bitching and moaning about Hispanic Heritage day. Just saying :)

I dis-agree, Bill's post are much more interesting then yours...just saying

The Giants are doing more talking about the Jets talking than the Jets are actually talking.

Exactly what I was going to say.

The Giants have talked so much sh*t, about the Jets talking sh*t. Besided Scott, I don't remember much chatter coming from the Jets...

I dis-agree, Bill's post are much more interesting then yours...just saying

Luckily I dont really give a $hit what you think. :rolleyes:

Buncha grumpy old men on this site, more interested in talking about an opposing Qb's sexuality than actual football related news.

And you're second to the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes. Your point?

Miami Dolphins reign supreme in football in the state of Florida.Keith Bulluck was just stating the obvious...when it comes to NY/NJ Giants are the top dog. Doesn't mean that they'll have a better season or anything. Giants are and have been a much more successful team than the NY Jets.

And the Dolphins are 2nd to a basketball team right now, AND are so far behind college football teams. What's your point?

Eveyone's excited about the Heat, but the truth is they could rip off 6 straight championships and it will never match what it would feel like to 1 dolphins superbowl. This is a DOlphins town, no question.

Miami Dolphins reign supreme in football in the state of Florida.Keith Bulluck was just stating the obvious...when it comes to NY/NJ Giants are the top dog. Doesn't mean that they'll have a better season or anything. Giants are and have been a much more successful team than the NY Jets.

Why are you here?

Luckily I dont really give a $hit what you think. :rolleyes:

Buncha grumpy old men on this site, more interested in talking about an opposing Qb's sexuality than actual football related news.

How does Keith Bullock being a mouthy idiot over a preseason game qualify as "news?"

Seriously, this is the type of thing the Jets and Rex Ryan are often accused but rarely guilty of. I have never once heard Rex Ryan disrespect an opponent the way Bullock disrespected the Jets here.

All I heard Rex say in his PC the other day about the Giants is that he respects them as an organization and that the Jets are not preparing specifically for this game as it is a preseason game and thus it is unnecessary to gameplan.

I really love this new media blitz (ie the Boomer Piece and all the giants players talking with the media) that is aimed at saying "the Jets might disappoint." Really? No $hit. Over the course of history the jets have disappointed a couple of times. All of these non-stories are really hilarious.

Forget that the runners up in the AFC brought in a Superbowl mvp, future hall of famer, a young pro-bowler who led the league in interceptions two seasons ago ... the real story is not that Mr. T has assembled an amazing roster despite the strange final 8 rules in an uncapped year ... the real story is that maybe the jets might one day disappoint. :rolleyes:

How does Keith Bullock being a mouthy idiot over a preseason game qualify as "news?"

Seriously, this is the type of thing the Jets and Rex Ryan are often accused but rarely guilty of. I have never once heard Rex Ryan disrespect an opponent the way Bullock disrespected the Jets here.

All I heard Rex say in his PC the other day about the Giants is that he respects them as an organization and that the Jets are not preparing specifically for this game as it is a preseason game and thus it is unnecessary to gameplan.

slow day bro...btw who is the home team in MNF tonight, Jets or Giants?

This is the NFl news section isnt it? This is an article about the JETS like all the other crappy JETS articles.

This is more newsworthy than posting some lame video of Tom Brady kissing his dad. But that's ok right?

What's with the influx of whiny bitchyness on here today?

This is the NFl news section isnt it? This is an article about the JETS like all the other crappy JETS articles.

This is more newsworthy than posting some lame video of Tom Brady kissing his dad. But that's ok right?

What's with the influx of whiny bitchyness on here today?

Tom Brady kissed his dad? What a faggot!

I really love this new media blitz (ie the Boomer Piece and all the giants players talking with the media) that is aimed at saying "the Jets might disappoint." Really? No $hit. Over the course of history the jets have disappointed a couple of times. All of these non-stories are really hilarious.

Forget that the runners up in the AFC brought in a Superbowl mvp, future hall of famer, a young pro-bowler who led the league in interceptions two seasons ago ... the real story is not that Mr. T has assembled an amazing roster despite the strange final 8 rules in an uncapped year ... the real story is that maybe the jets might one day disappoint. :rolleyes:

Modest much?

all you trolls are so jealous that we have rex ryan it's pathetic.

Haha, we might not have the best team in Football, but we definitely have the coolest.

I'll enjoy the ride. I don't need a superbowl to consider this season a success. As long as the games still matter come the end of the season and I'm happy. Nothing worse than starting 0-3 with a QB out for the year...

Keith Bulluck joins the Giants-Jets fray

One of the newest members of the Giants has taken the plunge, cannonball style, into the annual preseason and once-every-four-years regular-season rivalry between the two New York teams.

"If you're from New York, you know who New York's football team is: the New York Giants," linebacker Keith Bulluck told the New York Times (via Matt Mosley of ESPN.com). "I'm a Mets fan, but I know who New York's baseball team is: the New York Yankees. The Jets haven't won nothing since Broadway Joe."

As to the presence at a recent practice of Joe Namath, whose nipple-high white shorts eventually were covered with a Gorton's Fisherman rain parka, Bulluck said, "Well, he might need to play."

Though tonight's game is meaningless in the standings, Bulluck has a prediction for the first month of the games that count.

"I haven't been on this team long, but I've noticed that the Giants have not been talked about much all offseason," Bulluck said. "I think that's the great thing because there is so much talent here that people don't know about. I'm sure by the end of September, we'll be the talk of the town."

We'll disagree with Bulluck. If the Giants significantly outplay the Jets to start the year, there will be plenty of strained vocal cords regarding Gang Green -- though the Jets won't want to hear very much of it.

Oh, God, yeah, I remember when Bulluck caught that winning td pass from Simms in the Super Bowl and then from Hostetler against the Bills and sh*t, when he caught that pass against his HEAD against the Patsies. What a winner! The meaning of a champ. No wonder Wellington Mara was so fond of him for all these years.

Archived