Rexy and Mevis are just getting in to Newark Airport

InstantClassic

Can we please stop with the Mevis nonsense now.......

No..bc the second he gets burned due to not practicing with the team bc he wasn't happy with a contract he already held out for..this place will be in a frenzy.

He acted like a selfish prick..and deserves to be treated as one.

I'll root for him as a Jet..bc he can help the team..but I won't support him in the least.

No..bc the second he gets burned due to not practicing with the team bc he wasn't happy with a contract he already held out for..this place will be in a frenzy.

I'll root for him as a Jet..bc he can help the team..but I won't support him in the least.

Nobody on this board has to support him. We just need to root for him...

Apparently some people on this site still have a lot of growing up to do. Yep, referring to someone using a childish nickname is really mature. ******* idiots around here.

Apparently some people on this site still have a lot of growing up to do. Yep, referring to someone using a childish nickname is really mature. ******* idiots around here.

I can see where your coming from, but #24 has some fence mending to do too. Keep that in mind.

I can see where your coming from, but #24 has some fence mending to do too. Keep that in mind.

No, because these same people are going to come on this site and bitch and moan if he gives up two catches. He won't be allowed to give up any catches because the expectations by some of the unreasonable people on this board are off the charts outrageous.

I agree 100%! I was going to buy a authentic 24 this summer and Kleck advised against it till he signed a long term deal. I am so glad I took his advice. Instead I got my 74 coming next week! and a replica 44 because Ihedigbo plays like a Jet! 212 degrees baby!!!

No, because these same people are going to come on this site and bitch and moan if he gives up two catches. He won't be allowed to give up any catches because the expectations by some of the unreasonable people on this board are off the charts outrageous.

Thats something he should have thought about.

Thats something he should have thought about.

No, you and all of your other "F REVIS" friends should've waited til the actual contract was signed before believing everything you read in the papers and gotten your torches and pitchforks ready. A lot of people on this site really revealed their immaturity in the last couple of months.

No, you and all of your other "F REVIS" friends should've waited til the actual contract was signed before believing everything you read in the papers and gotten your torches and pitchforks ready. A lot of people on this site really revealed their immaturity in the last couple of months.

**** Revis.

pitchfork.gif

Archived