Cromartie: Jets 'are the Miami Heat of football'

JOJOTOWNSELL

Before Rex everybody made jokes about how much we sucked and would just laugh at us. We were never taken seriously.

Now they hate us, and whine. I LOVE IT! Rex has CHANGED the culture and this is what I want. I hate the PC, be respectful to everyone else bullsh*t while they mock you constantly.

Eventually we can be respectful and really classy, but right now? No. Not while we try and establish ourselves as a serious team in the NFL. The Colts can be respectful because they have respect. The Jets can't, because they're been jokes for so long. Even if you've been successful in the past it doesn't matter because it has to be recent. If the Rams or Lions or one of those other pathetic franchises is respectful people just laugh and make jokes about them.

Before Rex everybody made jokes about how much we sucked and would just laugh at us. We were never taken seriously.

Now they hate us, and whine. I LOVE IT! Rex has CHANGED the culture and this is what I want. I hate the PC, be respectful to everyone else bullsh*t while they mock you constantly.

Eventually we can be respectful and really classy, but right now? No. Not while we try and establish ourselves as a serious team in the NFL. The Colts can be respectful because they have respect. The Jets can't, because they're been jokes for so long. Even if you've been successful in the past it doesn't matter because it has to be recent. If the Rams or Lions or one of those other pathetic franchises is respectful people just laugh and make jokes about them.

You know how the Jets are going to get respect? By beating it the hell out of everybody.

You know how the Jets are going to get respect? By beating it the hell out of everybody.

this is what i'd like to see. win or lose (although obviously win is the goal), i want to see the jets defense try to behead the opposition. i want to see the jets defense beat the ooposing offense into submission. if it's gnn ahappen, idk. but this is what would make me excited to see.

spin it to your liking huh. Who the hell thinks the heat is gonna underachieve....morons, thats who. Funny though that Cromartie compares the jets to a team is that is destined to be a dynasty. Jets are a 9-7 football team, bank it.

Jets got Revis back... u mad?

Hell yeah i can see it. Its championship or bust for the Heat too. They are my team for basketball and the Jets also made a bunch of huge pick ups. Cant argue with him...If you are, youre just pissed that you didnt get Lebron....or Bosh...or Wade. =)

No, I'm pissed it's not in me to root for teams all over the continent. :P

Not true at all. We have it already because we're loud, Rexgressive, and IN YOUR FACE. Haven't you heard?

The whole world wants to be a Jet, play like a Jet, run through brick walls like a Jet, win 9 games and get into the playoffs through pure luck and bs like a Jet...

I wish Cromartie wouldn't have said this. I think he'll be huge for us of course, but I prefer Braylon Edwards' stfu and grow a beard method.

Not true at all. We have it already because we're loud, Rexgressive, and IN YOUR FACE. Haven't you heard?

The whole world wants to be a Jet, play like a Jet, run through brick walls like a Jet, win 9 games and get into the playoffs through pure luck and bs like a Jet...

I wish Cromartie wouldn't have said this. I think he'll be huge for us of course, but I prefer Braylon Edwards' stfu and grow a beard method.

I prefer Cromartie, because banana hands can't catch a pass to save his life. We should make banana hands the 4th CB. We should've done that last year against the Colts.

I prefer Cromartie, because banana hands can't catch a pass to save his life. We should make banana hands the 4th CB. We should've done that last year against the Colts.

I assume banana hands is Edwards? Didn't seem like he had that whole can't catch to save his life problem when he burned the Colts D.

For all the crap Edwards takes the offense improved significantly when he came here. We wouldn't have made the playoffs without him.

Archived