Ladanian Tomlinson says " We're going to cash it."

ARodJetsFan

Im sick of all the ******* talking, stfu and play already!

The point is, until now there has been only talk, because there haven;t been any games. Hard Knocks also shone a light on the inside stuff that wouldn't have been public otherwise, making the Jets seem more brash than they are to just the regular media. Once the games start the talk will die down and hopefully the wins will speak louder than words.

LT is done, just ask pats fans.

If only the Jets had studs like Lawrence "Bust" Maroney and "I have a hangnail again" Taylor.

The difference in our RBs isn't the story. Jets having Ladainian "Used to be Good But Never Won Anything" Tomlinson and Shonn 'I hope I can stay healthy for 12-14 games" Greene will not make the difference in our seasons. The real factors will be your bottom 3 QB in the NFL vs. our Top 3 QB (Top 5 All-Time).......Oh, and our coach knows when his team's been eliminated from the playoffs and I've yet to see him cry at a presser.

So tell me, are you just SG3 Lite or are you the same "fella"?

The difference in our RBs isn't the story. Jets having Ladainian "Used to be Good But Never Won Anything" Tomlinson and Shonn 'I hope I can stay healthy for 12-14 games" Greene will not make the difference in our seasons. The real factors will be your bottom 3 QB in the NFL vs. our Top 3 QB (Top 5 All-Time).......Oh, and our coach knows when his team's been eliminated from the playoffs and I've yet to see him cry at a presser.

Yeah, when we run it down your throat in a couple of weeks we'll see if you are still here.

The difference is you don't have an NFL RB on your roster. Greene and LT would start over any of the complete junk you have at RB, stick to your arena league gators offense.

Tell me pizza boy, why u mad, obsessed and paranoid like all the other patsie fans? Is it because your Sb's were the result of cheating and that keeps you up at night and desperately trolling jet boards all day long? Me thinks so.

Pats fans don't leave out the fact that when you played LT and the chargers all those years you hadn't been caught cheating yet.

yeah, Yeah, yeah...cheating...cheating...cheating...only team ever to steal signals....cheating...cheating...

Say it enough times and you'll forget 41 years and counting of irrelevancy, while you try to ignore a decade of Dynasty. I know it sucks. So sorry.

yeah, Yeah, yeah...cheating...cheating...cheating...only team ever to steal signals....cheating...cheating...

Say it enough times and you'll forget 41 years and counting of irrelevancy, while you try to ignore a decade of Dynasty. I know it sucks. So sorry.

A decade of cheating certainly does suck, for all the paranoid pats fans like you. It keeps you up at night patrolling a jet board, bwhahahahahahahaha.

Sleep tight pizza boy.

LT will certainly be one of the more interesting storylines to follow this season. Will he enjoy a "change of scenery" resurgence, or will he continue his four year slide into mediocrity? Much of the Jets success rides on hope for the former.

3 years ago he led the league in yards and touchdowns. 2 years ago he had over 1500 yards from scrimmage and double digit touchdowns. Last year he had one down year behind a sh*tty line in a pass first offense... He still had 12 TDs in 14 games... Which 4 years of mediocrity are you talking about?

3 years ago he led the league in yards and touchdowns. 2 years ago he had over 1500 yards from scrimmage and double digit touchdowns. Last year he had one down year behind a sh*tty line in a pass first offense... He still had 12 TDs in 14 games... Which 4 years of mediocrity are you talking about?

The 4 years he could not get it up drooling over him.

Archived