Rex and Schotty Post-Game Fight?

Darrellegivesmeaboner#24

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look let's be honest, Rex did exactly what we've all been wanting to do for years now. I'm actually jealous.

Exactly.

I honestly didn't think it would be possible after last night's awful performance for Rex to actually make me love him more but guess what? I hear that he's beaten up Schotty and my knees go weak.

If he was funny you could at least say, well he's a jerkoff but he made me chuckle so he can't be all bad.

But douchiness combined with no sense of humor is just annoying.

Im not even talking about lame Crashingjets and the other REGULAR yet annoying trolls, atleast they know when to shut the hell up, it's these NOOBS whose sole purpose here is to talk sh*t and post stupid a$$ pictures and comments. It's annoying. We couldnt do sh*t like that on their own site why are they allowed to run amok here.

1) sh*tty is lucky he still has a job

2) rex is under tremendous pressure (self imposed, I know) to win, and he has a SB quality defense, and SB quality ST's, and high school quality offense

3) at least he learned to do it behind closed doors :D

mn-raiders18_ph2_421958393.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last that a coordinator is fired during the season. IMO, Schott deserves to get fired after that truly pathetic performance. Really, could it be any worse having Callahan take over? It would be an improvement IMO. At the very least, they should strip Schotty of all play calling duties, and then can him after the season.

It would be the first time it happened to a "soon to be champs" team.

Come on, Rex has been talking super bowl run all year with this guy as the OC, and now he wants to fire him.

As if we did not look ridiculous enough right now.

Look I want him gone, so I really don't care at this point, but it could get worse, much worse.

Callahan probably would do a better job play calling, but if it's from a whole new play book, then we basically wasted 2 years and all of camp, in our so called "super bowl" year.

You know I've tried to make excuse after excuse as to why our offense has been at bottom of league for years. First it was Pennington not being able to stretch field, then it was Favre learning new system and getting in sync with players, then Sanchez learning on the fly. Enough is enough, it's obvious it's the system that is hurting our players with the exception of the run game. And that's only bc we have a great OL and line coach. We really do need to fire Schotty and go with Callahan. How much worse could it be. I'm sorry but those stats and 9 pts will not get it done in this league no matter how good our D is.

Im not even talking about lame Crashingjets and the other REGULAR yet annoying trolls, atleast they know when to shut the hell up, it's these NOOBS whose sole purpose here is to talk sh*t and post stupid a$$ pictures and comments. It's annoying. We couldnt do sh*t like that on their own site why are they allowed to run amok here.

POTM

"arguments" with rival fans have always been the most entertaining part of message boards. Threads where people play nice and all agree are boring.

So civil behavior and intelligent discussion are boring to you? We have enough disagreement internally just among Jets fans, and I don't mind rival fans, but there is a line drawn where trolling starts and somebody isn't adding anything.

crashingjet and the rest are not any better, they are all here just to talk crap and post stupid sh*t.

I'm here because I'm a Jets fan, I would not waste 1 second going to another team's board, but I actually have better things to do.

Obviously trolls don't, pathetic!

So civil behavior and intelligent discussion are boring to you? We have enough disagreement internally just among Jets fans, and I don't mind rival fans, but there is a line drawn where trolling starts and somebody isn't adding anything.

I just don't take this stuff that seriously bro... Not saying I'm right... JMO.

I just don't take this stuff that seriously bro... Not saying I'm right... JMO.

This is the only place I can come and have in depth discussion about the Jets. Im surrounded by Giants fans continuously pounding their chests and making me feel like the red headed stepchild; My MOM happens to be one of them. I dont want to come here and read a bunch of lame, insipid and childish comments from posters who arent even Jets fans, it defeats the entire purpose of coming here. I like Garb & Gainzo, since they know what it is to be objective and share pretty good football insight. I tolerate Gwagh and CrashingJet...but these newly signed up trolls running wild here like banshees posting stuff solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of us is annoying. I want no part of that.

"arguments" with rival fans have always been the most entertaining part of message boards. Threads where people play nice and all agree are boring.

This.

Plus I find it ironic that DLJ is complaining about the quality of other people's contributions.

From what I've seen, she says Sanchez sucks more often than the trolls do.

At least the trolls can talk football...

It would be the first time it happened to a "soon to be champs" team.

So you would prefer to keep an incompetent OC until the so called "soon to be champs" are no longer playoff contenders, and then it would make since to can him?

Come on, Rex has been talking super bowl run all year with this guy as the OC, and now he wants to fire him.

As if we did not look ridiculous enough right now.

Do you think Rex gives a rats a$$ about what others think? I don't either as long as it helps the team. We would look more ridiculous keeping a worthless OC running the show and bringing the team to its knees. Admit your mistake and move on.

Look I want him gone, so I really don't care at this point, but it could get worse, much worse.

Not IMO. I can't see how it could possibly be worse.

Callahan probably would do a better job play calling, but if it's from a whole new play book, then we basically wasted 2 years and all of camp, in our so called "super bowl" year.

IIRC, the playbook is huge. I would think there's enough to work with, and Cally can add in a few wrinkles of his own. Shotty's problem is not just with poorly designed plays, but with calling the wrong plays at the wrong times, handcuffing Sanchez and not throwing downfield, and a huge one - no adjustments! When it was clear that his game plan was not working, why didn't Shotty open it up in the second half? He changed nothing, and the results were the same.

This.

Plus I find it ironic that DLJ is complaining about the quality of other people's contributions.

From what I've seen, she says Sanchez sucks more often than the trolls do.

At least the trolls can talk football...

GFY

Sanchez is the best QB in the NFL :rolleyes:

Blind ******* homer.

This is the only place I can come and have in depth discussion about the Jets. Im surrounded by Giants fans continuously pounding their chests and making me feel like the red headed stepchild; My MOM happens to be one of them. I dont want to come here and read a bunch of lame, insipid and childish comments from posters who arent even Jets fans, it defeats the entire purpose of coming here. I like Garb & Gainzo, since they know what it is to be objective and share pretty good football insight. I tolerate Gwagh and CrashingJet...but these newly signed up trolls running wild here like banshees posting stuff solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of us is annoying. I want no part of that.

Your on a roll DLJ :lol: Nice job.

GFY

Sanchez is the best QB in the NFL :rolleyes:

Blind ******* homer.

See now I liked this post... got a chuckle even.

Especially since it's directed at that idiotic ape.

Agreed.

I guess DLJ's definition of a "homer" is someone that understand the game and point out that she doesn't.

Daily News Live on SNY just reported that Sanchez & Shotty got into it last night as well.

What the hell is going on in Jetsland?

This might not be a bad thing to have this early in the season and get the ship straightened out.

On the last drive it was obvious there was some discord between Sanchez and Schotty!

We need someone else to do the playcalling.

BB "demoted" Eric Mangini before. Didn't Big Tuna "demote" Charlie Weiss once? As a matter of fact, the Pats have no official OC or DC this season. I think that's a little effed up. But heck, what do I know...right, Spicoli? :)

Jeez, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. It was a joke considering BB plays all 3 roles.

Archived