Thank You Tom Shane

Maxman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand why nobody believes this. I really do. But to the peeps of Jetnation I assure you, he is gone. I can not predict what he will do in the future.

Rumor has it he used the same Moving company that the Colts did when they left Baltimore. That is unconfirmed though. :^o

But to prove that he is gone I will give you the Front Page Lineup through the end of the year. There is no way TomShane would have thought this far ahead. :wink: That's right, I am the Content Editor now. Deal with it!

Each Week:

Tuesday = Top 5 / Week In Review By Nick Ferraro

Wednesday = Herm Is Great Editorial. Co-Authored By Maxman, BZ and Bitonti. An in-depth look at the greatness that we call Herm.

Thursday / Friday = Game Preview or Editorial

Sunday = Jets Report Card by Patrick Stanton (After the game)

Post Of The Day = Will Actually Be Updated. That is all the proof you need that this is no hoax.

Tom I wish you well in life!! You have always been sweet, funny, and respectful when you were out with us. :) Thanks for ALL the laughs, you are a very funny guy. =D> I hope one day you decide to come back to your family here at JETNATION. Until then good luck with school and may life take you where you want to be! :)

You will be missed! :(

IWednesday = Herm Is Great Editorial. Co-Authored By Maxman, BZ and Bitonti. An in-depth look at the greatness that we call Herm.

Sweet!

Now I know he will never come back.

In other news, HermHaterNation.com just got bought by someone is upper state NY.

:)

BZ

We usually got along pretty well. A lot of the "fights" were just ball busting. He would often PM me threads and say do me a favor, go blast me in this one. Now Tom telling me to go blast him could certainly mean a few things.

If we disagreed on one thing it was how negative he was. I love the Jets. Tom loves himself! The exit polls clearly showed that the people wanted a more realistic Jet site. A site where you can speak freely. Where you can call for Herm's head and not get yelled at. That much we agreed on. But we got a lot of feedback from people saying that Tom seemed to like when the Jets lost.

I don't hate Tom. I always said he is the funniest person that I know. Unfortunately he left his funny back at JI because I didn't read much of it here. :mrgreen:

I am selling the songs that we wrote together to Nike. That will teach him to screw with me. =D>

I wish him well. I let him into my house. I let him into my world. I will not knock him. He decided to go in another direction. Maybe he just got bored of JN. I know that he didn't seem to enjoy writing articles here anymore. He did complain about that a lot lately.

He was a lazy a$$ b!tch if I can speak freely for a moment. :wink:

This is probably the only sore spot. He did this after I signed off and without telling me. That was not cool. I know he did it to be funny.

I am just shocked that he knew where to do such a thing. This is a true story: Anytime I asked him for help he would say...."Max that damn Admin Panel, I can't load it up on my PC". Guess he got that fixed! #-o

You are saying that TomShane screwed me and Sooth? That is quite a who's who of screwing.

no im saying that in TOMS arrogent mind, thats how he screws people. I am arrogent as well and thats how I screwed sooths site too, by removing my flavor. but then again, Im clearly a delusional narcissist. like tom

well thanks maxie, that was a fairer version. I shall no longer pry for I have recieved some answers now.

You must understand that you cant sell the first post to people. we are not dumb. NOBODY becomes so busy that they cut all ties, there is a little more going on.

I also did notice that Tom seemed really friggin lazy. It was as if he did nothing. post of the day, the classic post preservation thing, it went nowhere.If the site is really important then it was right that Tom step down so that he can be replaced by a real go-getting ball busting bad ass with a temper that could rival that of stalin akaBOB THE JET FAN

Life is always changing -there is nothing constant in life except change- Tom will be missed for his input and humor and I liked him as a mostly internet friend-I am speaking just for myself here by the way

We are ready to move on without him with a good group of people here

How could Tom delete or remove his account when he was signed in as that user? Does the BB software allow that?

Did he use another account or was his account removed by someone else.

When you do administration you do it through another program. Tom logged in, loaded that program, clicked on delete. You can delete yourself.

I am shocked he knew how to do it as well!

The shift from sarcastic humor, to sarcastic comment, to cynical humor, to pure cynism can become a trend, a downward spiral that's harder to pull out of than a flat spin in an f-16 (just ask poor Goose).

Headin' into twilight

Spreadin' out her wings tonight

She got you jumpin' off the track

And shovin' into overdrive

Highway to the Danger Zone

I'll take you

Right into the Danger Zone!

bobbabes2.jpg

...I love that picture Bob...I wonder why?.. :lol: . I'd give you my vote for Mod. As for Tom....I hope he comes back. I learned to love his off humor a site or 2 ago. He's a good guy and Im glad I met him. Good Luck with school and in anything you do Tom. Love you!!!.. =D>

I love that pic, too. The ONLY thing wrong with it is that the hat hides your beautiful face.

Bob:

Don't take this personal. But there is only 1 thing wrong with that picture. And it's that you are in it.

[-X

Man, go away for a few days and come back to TomShane MIA.

This is like coming home from college and finding out your parents are getting divorced and dad's living at the Super 8 now.

Tom, best of luck, you funny bastard. You'll be missed.

Yeah one more thing. Tom wasn't your real father. That was just a story we told you because he was sleeping over so much.

So sorry you had to find out this way!!! You get to keep the cool title though.

:mrgreen:

Whoa...when did school become too tough to continue posting to your favorite website? Stuff's changed since I was a college man, I seemed to have time to do a ton of stuff back in the day.

try to find a lot of things to do in Rochester though!

Whoa...when did school become too tough to continue posting to your favorite website? Stuff's changed since I was a college man, I seemed to have time to do a ton of stuff back in the day.

dude i work f/t nights and go to school. im taking friggin 18 credits this semester and its a real chore but ill still wind up with mostly A/s and a b or two.I still post, and more than once a week

this guy shane is not busy with school. he is being a petty biyatch while he spends time trying to find out what his true sexual preference is

Archived