**** Official New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, how quickly we trun on revis. soeone called him a slouch? He got beat on a crap play where nobody was set. there was no safety perfect throw great catch. Technically he got beat, but a slouch? kidding me? lol he should be in shape holdouts=hamstring sucks but

Lots of bitter souls her on JN.

Wow, how quickly we trun on revis. soeone called him a slouch? He got beat on a crap play where nobody was set. there was no safety perfect throw great catch. Technically he got beat, but a slouch? kidding me? lol he should be in shape holdouts=hamstring sucks but

Revis lost a ton of respect after that sh*t he pulled this summer

He's out of shape and it's his own damn fault, period. It's for one reason alone, he's a greedy bastard. He gets no leeway whatsoever. We're seeing his greed hurt this team on the field.

Maybe a healthy Revis doesn't need safety help but if his hamstring hurts they have to give him safety help on the deep stuff.

But it was gay how Revis immediately runs to the training table.

Revis lost a ton of respect after that sh*t he pulled this summer

Thats a f*cking joke. He held out get over it, players do it all the time it's their only leverage and is part of the business. Seriously it one play and now some of you are acting like he's a scrub. Some of you Jet fans are jokes.

Archived