**** Official New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's such a better way to come back at this. Why don't you just ignore him so the rest of us don't need to read the two of you have a little hissy fit.

If I knew how to use the ignore feature on this new board I wouldve.

i wonder if jets fans will still complain about league wide ref bias against jets

The Jets get a lot of sh*t calls against them, but so do a lot of other teams. It's just a lot easier to see them against your team. It's just even more frustrating when you see some of those teams who get away with a lot more than others (and there are certainly a few of those).

Because he's a whiny bitch calling other people whiny bitches. Faggot.

I was going to let it go, but you keep bitching.

You trash everyone on this team and half the players in the league. You have absolutely ZERO idea of how football is played. You're truly clueless but you make post after post after post.

You have had problems with multiple posters. Every week you bitch and whine and argue with someone else. You've fought with Irish Jet, you've fought with ecurb, you've fought with countless others.

Every single time you try to play the victim.

All of that isn't even bad, but you just switch your stance in 5 seconds and act like you've been consistent. You hate Sanchez and think he's trash, okay, then stick with that. Don't pretend you're suddenly a fan because he does well. You're the ultimate bandwagon fan, you can't even stick to one team's players you're such a damn whore.

Don't expect another response from me, I'm ******* done with your bitch a$$.

I was going to let it go, but you keep bitching.

You trash everyone on this team and half the players in the league. You have absolutely ZERO idea of how football is played. You're truly clueless but you make post after post after post.

You have had problems with multiple posters. Every week you bitch and whine and argue with someone else. You've fought with Irish Jet, you've fought with ecurb, you've fought with countless others.

Every single time you try to play the victim.

All of that isn't even bad, but you just switch your stance in 5 seconds and act like you've been consistent. You hate Sanchez and think he's trash, okay, then stick with that. Don't pretend you're suddenly a fan because he does well. You're the ultimate bandwagon fan, you can't even stick to one team's players you're such a damn whore.

Don't expect another response from me, I'm ******* done with your bitch a$$.

ok.

And that's such a better way to come back at this. Why don't you just ignore him so the rest of us don't need to read the two of you have a little hissy fit.

Dude, she does this every damn week. I thought she was the victim too once, but when one person has problems with so many people you have to realize somethings wrong with them.

Anyway I put her on ignore.

Dude, she does this every damn week. I thought she was the victim too once, but when one person has problems with so many people you have to realize somethings wrong with them.

Anyway I put her on ignore.

I'm not taking sides, I really don't care either way I just wanted the two of you to shut up and her post was the most recent to reply to.

Archived