**** Official New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread ****

war ensemble

Thats a f*cking joke. He held out get over it, players do it all the time it's their only leverage and is part of the business. Seriously it one play and now some of you are acting like he's a scrub. Some of you Jet fans are jokes.

His greed is affecting the Jets on the field. This is a fact. He's not in good enough shape, which is causing his play to decline and also making him more susceptible to injuries. If he wants to exercise his "right" to hold out in order to satiate his greed, then he has to understand that he will be held responsible for everything that results from that.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a f*cking joke. He held out get over it, players do it all the time it's their only leverage and is part of the business. Seriously it one play and now some of you are acting like he's a scrub. Some of you Jet fans are jokes.

Wtf!? I never said he was a scrub so dont lump me in those Jet fans. I said he got burned badly. And his holdout is the reason people are turning on him and lost respect for him, he's also out of shape...

His greed is affecting the Jets on the field. This is a fact. He's not in good enough shape, which is causing his play to decline and also making him more susceptible to injuries. If he wants to exercise his "right" to hold out in order to satiate his greed, then he has to understand that he will be held responsible for everything that results from that.

and this

Offense is having no problem moving the ball.

If the defense can get a few turnovers, I think we win this one.

Sanchez and this offense have the talent. The problem is bad play design and terrible play calling. This offense shoots itself in the foot, and has been for a few years now.

I don't know how this will change anytime soon either, Schotty just has no feel for the game. He has a lot of difficulty finding a rhythm and seems to defy conventional wisdom most of the time.

When the Pats adjust and start giving up the run, Schotty won't know to call it. You pass to set up the run, but now we won't run at all, watch. And if we run, we then won't switch over to the pass correctly. This guy is a huge disadvantage for any QB.

And this idiot is still tossing Revis' salad.

LMAO

It was a great throw and catch with no safety help. You had a HOF player on a guy playing at HOF level one on one. Don't make more of it than you should. Chances are if he was in camp that score happens. He pulled the hamstring after he was beat on the play.

Great first half. Revis isn't the problem.

Nobody likes a holdout, but man. it's over. Revis is a special player. period. period. San diego featured antonio cromartie. would you rather that? he's not perfect, but he's here, he's not hurt like r. jenkins and he's not getting lit up like kyle wilson or cromartie or eric smith or lowery

that's like the sox hating manny ramirez in his prime why?

It was a great throw and catch with no safety help. You had a HOF player on a guy playing at HOF level one on one. Don't make more of it than you should. Chances are if he was in camp that score happens. He pulled the hamstring after he was beat on the play.

The problem is the Jets cannot muster up a legitimate pass rush without blitzing the QB--- and they still give Brady 4 seconds to decide where he's going to throw it.

Revis sucks, but Hernandez ran through every member of the secondary BUT Revis on the previous play.

Can't make it up, folks.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not haha but I believe you are. He definitely doesn't suck and if he's not feeling good when we get back on the field we're f*cked. He is our only db making plays today.

And this idiot is still tossing Revis' salad.

LMAO

I'm tossing his salad cause I think he's a great CB who is a huge part of our team? He ****ed up once so far this season and people are acting like he's dwight lowery. If we didn't have Revis do you realize how f*cked we would be?

But what about Revis being greedy ZOMG I need an outlet for my anger!!!!!11!!one!

The problem is the Jets cannot muster up a legitimate pass rush without blitzing the QB--- and they still give Brady 4 seconds to decide where he's going to throw it.

Nail on head. They are throwing out multiple receivers, TE, running backs and Brady looks like he's sitting in a rocking chair. You can't let him be that comfortable and expect to win this game.

I'll take revis holdout and all other than that: how about gholston made more plays than 2 years

can cromartie run kicks back?

I'm sorry but schotty is getting hammered, but it's not like there are no recievers running routes. It's sanchez' decision to dump it off to the safety valve every play. He needs to get some friggin confidence. i thought that was a great throw to keller. it was a little high but hit him in the hands and it was tight, no pennington pass for sure. he's gotta open up.

here we go again with no jenkins. how quickly our defense turns into a bunch of no names.everyone needs to chill though it's week 2

Dude, no offense, but Brady is really good.

Indeed. The game is stacked in the offense's favor, especially for passing. Only the Jets were too dumb to figure that out. But Brady is one of the best passers in the league so no defense can expect to shut him down completely especially every time.

Without Revis the Jets are doomed. The OC is too crappy. Sanchez is inexperienced too, but it's just not fair with such a handicap.

Archived