**** Official New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just that easy in the NFL. That's how you run a ******* offense.

Now cut Schotty. All you morons blaming Sanchez and defending Schitty owe me an apology. It's all on this sh*tty OC that has no clue how to run an offense.

Why dont they just fire Shotty and hire you since you know everything?

Sounds like a brilliant idea. :rolleyes:

It's just that easy in the NFL. That's how you run a ******* offense.

Now cut Schotty. All you morons blaming Sanchez and defending Schitty owe me an apology. It's all on this sh*tty OC that has no clue how to run an offense.

TD or not, I still can't believe when Sanchez was in the kind of rhythm he was on that drive that you pull him for Brad Smith. The guy has no feel for how to call a game AT ALL.

Why dont they just fire Shotty and hire you since you know everything?

Sounds like a brilliant idea. :rolleyes:

They should let you run the team instead?

You would have cut Sanchez and LT, and your entire offense would revolve around Dustin Keller. You're an idiot. All you do is bitch and whine and you have zero football IQ.

You would have cut Sanchez and LT, and your entire offense would revolve around Dustin Keller. You're an idiot. All you do is bitch and whine and you have zero football IQ.

it's a tie game.. why the hate?

please don't let DLJ run the team, she had the audacity to tell me last year that Sidney Rice was not a #1 receiver. How's that looking right about now?

I dont give a **** what you think about me...you're nobody to me but a screen name on the internet...again GO **** YOURSELF wannabe internet tough guy.

Archived