Brandon Jacobs to Request a Trade

Midget Love 20

The guy proves he's an idiot on a weekly basis.

It cracked me up after the Giant backups beat the Jet backups in the 1st preseason game and Jacobs said something to the effect of, "Now they know it's our house."

Yeah, mean while he had like 2 yards on 4 carries. :lol:

I am curious what happens with the helmet in the stands thing. The league could suspend him for that, no?

After his last run that had 0 yards, he came off the field and tried throwing his helmet against the wall where the fans were. The helmet got caught on his hand though and it flew up in the air, resulting in it landing in the stands. I doubt the league will suspend him but will definitely fine him for it. Coughlin who takes no sh*t to begin with benched him after that moment but said "it did not have to do with the incident". BS, nice way saving face but yea a change of scenery is needed for this guy

I cant believe this guy, is it just me or does it seem like he has some serious psychological issues he needs to work out...anger management or something.

He trashtalks the jets after a preseason game saying that the giants fake win in fake football solidified who that house really belonged to then he goes out and plays terrible if you can even call what he does playing.

Im so sick of even hearing about him, watch him get sent to the patriots faulks injury yesterday made it look like he was a goner for the season.

Archived