Im so damn sick of these stupid smack talkin trolls!!!

Gyno-Tony

Serously what is with all the fishfag trolls talkin smack on us! Who dey think dey are? Actin like the sh*t dont stink. They suck and were gonna smack the hell out of them, and give them the wakeup call dey need. So hey, fishfag trolls report here monday after we kill you idiots!

All of em...idiots. the finheaven.com idiots. thephins.com dopes where a bunch of these trolls hang out. and the worst of these gay losers are at fanhell.com. these sh*t takin losres need to put a sock in it. i had it!!! we gonna see whos better real soon punks! you all is gonna eat crow!

and in da meantime, im right here...kickin yor asses. and that sh*t hole fanhell has no rules. so im goin there tonight...takin on an entire site of sh*t-talkin losers all by my self. Thatss how GT rolls. dey tink dey can talk sh*t on me...talk sh*t on jetnastion...and talk sh*t on the J EEE TTTT SSSSSS!!!!

Enuffs nuff..GT cleanin house. Bring it trolls!!!!

I'm takin the Cavaricci's out of mothballs! Mustang GT rollin to Miami with TKA pumpin from the Kenwoods! Got me a slapjack and a half gallon of L.A. Looks (Mega-hold, mother fuc*er!) First adult male to show his teal gets it like it's 1990! Anybody know where I can find black Reeboks? Damn, I miss my my Jersey youth.

it's kinda fun with the finphags cuz they are kinda slow and haven't won a playoff game in a decade so it's like the littel kid that used to try to run with the big kids back in high school

kinda cute but mostly annoying

thank god the jets beat the cheatahs*, cuz now all they can do is try to be smug and holier than thou, which is also kinda cute but mostly annoying

Whos tired of these Dolphclown trolls?

I say we jump in Gynocological Tonys IROC, drive down to Fla and open up a can of whoopazz on these liver lipped fags.

:o:lol: Iroc my a$$, you know gyno has some POS camero missing 3 hubcaps and ripped seats. im sure it smells like cigs and booze and balls becaus ethere aint no way he has ever got any a$$. A wanna be gastano of watevers his nom iz. And that would be a bad Idea anyways first bc that POS hoopty wont make it to miami and then when you get down here you will relioze how ******* stupid you really are

Archived