What's going on with Cotchery?

SenorGato

He's looked off this year. Hidden injury? Just an off 3 games?

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I think that you will see him get a lot more looks once Holmes returns. With Holmes and Edwards out there drawing attention, maybe even Keller, there should be a lot of room for him to do some damage.

He's looked off this year. Hidden injury? Just an off 3 games?

I demand more good play from him.

Hes been open but if you notice Sanchez has been working the left side of the field alot. As teams begin to focus on Keller more you will see Cotch get more looks. I expect him to move to the Slot when Santonio gats back and then he will see alot more action.

He doesn't look like the same player.

Hes not his job in the scheme of things is to run routes and sometimes act as a decoy. Hes not the go to guy anymore and will be used as more a slot when SH is activated. Sanchez has problems checking down WRs and this is why hes not getting the ball. Im sure Rex will fix this problem as its easy to see.

Hes not his job in the scheme of things is to run routes and sometimes act as a decoy. Hes not the go to guy anymore and will be used as more a slot when SH is activated. Sanchez has problems checking down WRs and this is why hes not getting the ball. Im sure Rex will fix this problem as its easy to see.

That's optimistic. Not nearly old enough yet but, for a guy who never had blazing speed, it looks like he lost a step for some reason. Similar to Boldin he was always very tough and strong out of breaks and anything close to him was caught. I don't know, but I agree something looks wrong with him moreso than the scheme. I was thinking some kind of nagging injury but who knows I guess. Hopefully your right though.

Archived