Henne vs Sanchez- Week 4 Edition

miamirocks

52 members have voted

1. 1. If You Could Take Either One Right Now, Which One Would It be(try not to be a homer)

• Henne
    • Sanchez

First, you didn't read my post. That might either be a positive or a negative. Having fewer college starts is a negative to me that will have a negative effect on him, not a positive one like you guys make it seem. But that's my humble opinion. There's a good chance that you guys are the ones that are right. In NFL experience, Sanchez has more games under his belt, but Henne has more practice time.

With the game on the line, Henne has been pretty damn good as well. You guys are just looking at one game, which was the recent one. And he still did well then in my opinion. He drove the team down the field around 80 yards, in a matter of seconds, and made a pretty good throw on 4th down, but the wrong guy caught it. Can't fault him for that.

Using the logic you guys are using, with the game on the line(almost), Sanchez threw a pass to Langford that is an INT most of the time. A horrible throw right to him inches away. That was a worse pass than Henne's to Fasano, as well as the Jason Allen pass which got overturned.

And those were both in key moments. With the 1st one, which could've given the Dolphins the lead with around 2 minutes to go. Just saying

"With the game on the line, Henne has been pretty damn good as well." Come on man, you're not really stating that. When you guys needed a win to make the playoffs last year with 3 games to go, you lost all three and the last two were at home...that's pretty much saying those games "were on the line." Come on man.

We had a rookie under center in the AFC Championship game...he's only going to get better as witnessed thus far after 3 games.

Sanchez has proven himself in big games, Henne thus far has not.

Henne has the better single receiver in Marshall, but Sanchez has a better group of wide receivers when you bring Santonio Holmes into the picture. And to top it all off sanchez has the better TE, if Keller is dominating this early in the season, imagine what is going to happen when Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, and Keller are on the field at the same time!?!?! Wow, keller is going to have a field day lining up against linebackers lol.

"Your QB might have a little bit stronger arm but ours is smart, tough, accurate and a winner. That's why our QB was picked in the first round and yours wasn't!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" --Jets fans, in the immortal "Pennington v. Brady" debates of yesteryear.

Personally, I'm gonna wait before I vote on this one. I like seeing good, young QB's come into the league regardless of what team they play for. Nothing worse than watching a sh*tty QB destroy a game on a Sunday afternoon.

right now Henne, Sanchez, Flacco and Ryan are all bunched together in the promising young QB group. You might even be able to throw Bradford into that mix. I would put Stafford outside of this group so far but he could well get in there if he gets healthy and improves from last year. Right now I would say Matt Ryan is the best of the young QBs. Flacco, Henne and Sanchez have all had their moments but none has taken that next step where they become a legit franchise QB. I think Ryan has but the others are close. They just need consistency. Its an exciting time in the AFC East with one old gun Brady still playing and two young guns rising. And if Buffalo doesnt screw it up they get the best of all the young QBs in Andrew Luck. Should be a very interesting decade for the AFC East. Which is why you guys should lose to the Bills. Sacrifice a win for the good of the AFC East and prevent Buffalo from getting Luck. You will have plenty of other opportunities for wins but we must prevent Buffalo from getting their next Jim Kelly

right now Henne, Sanchez, Flacco and Ryan are all bunched together in the promising young QB group. You might even be able to throw Bradford into that mix. I would put Stafford outside of this group so far but he could well get in there if he gets healthy and improves from last year. Right now I would say Matt Ryan is the best of the young QBs. Flacco, Henne and Sanchez have all had their moments but none has taken that next step where they become a legit franchise QB. I think Ryan has but the others are close. They just need consistency. Its an exciting time in the AFC East with one old gun Brady still playing and two young guns rising. And if Buffalo doesnt screw it up they get the best of all the young QBs in Andrew Luck. Should be a very interesting decade for the AFC East. Which is why you guys should lose to the Bills. Sacrifice a win for the good of the AFC East and prevent Buffalo from getting Luck. You will have plenty of other opportunities for wins but we must prevent Buffalo from getting their next Jim Kelly

nah, you guys can help the bills all on your own ;)

Henne sucks. How is this even a debate? They usually took him out and had the wild cat in, and this is why. This guy's ceiling is playing as a mediocre QB against the Jets D. The Jets D is a very good unit but it sucks against the Fins all the time. Neither Ted Ginn, Jr. nor Henne are elite NFL options at their positions.

I really can't understand how the media & fans try to lump Sanchez & Henne together.

First, Henne is 25 yrs old and nearly 2 yrs older than Sanchez. Henne played 45 games in college to Sanchez's 16. Henne is in his 3rd yr and Sanchez is in his 2nd in the NFL.

If Henne was any good he should be dusting Sanchez in the win column and numbers, but he's not.

Archived